Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 5:58 PM
Default The Sims 2 Bella Dress :)
I feel completely and utterly stupid at the moment ! You know the original Bella Goth dress for the Sims 2, I have only just worked out how to get it! Using the top and bottom to make it look like a dress! Aah the stupidity of me !

How long did it take you guys to work it out? Do you think the Bella Goth dress is irreplaceable? Or have you guys found another outfit which makes your Bella Goths look like a real stunnah!? :D

Post all your answers back to here!

My answer!: I found this gorgeous dress by Krehata which looks immense on my Bella Goth, I have it for her in a Red! Its beautiful :lovestruc , download it here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=377057

There are three dresses for download on that thread, the one for Bella is the 'Ruched Halter Dress'! You will see it down on the thumbnails, it has the name of the dress on the bottom. In the picture its in a purple, but the red version is the one for bella!

Bye my lovely Bella Fans,

xxx

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 5:02 PM Last edited by fthomas : 5th Jul 2010 at 9:23 PM.
No one replying D:

Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 10:10 AM
I'll reply. It didn't take me that long to figure out how to make Bella's dress. After seeing other sims wearing coloured corsets... I just kinda put two and two together.

Three equals four.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 4:39 PM Last edited by fthomas : 5th Jul 2010 at 9:24 PM.
Lol - I know I'm pretty stupid...:P.

Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 9:58 AM
No, I'm sure you are a very intelligent person.

Three equals four.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 6:00 PM Last edited by fthomas : 5th Jul 2010 at 9:26 PM.
Aww, thank youu :3

Banned
#7 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 1:03 AM
Me likey the dress.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 4:06 PM
The one by Krehata? x

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 10:31 PM
I likes. =D

graphic designer. how in the world do i still have this account after so many years?