Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2023 at 11:57 PM
Default Changing Price + Efficiency of Wind Turbine, Solar Panels, and Twizy Car
What lines would I need to edit to do the following changes in S3PE to the mod linked below?

1 Twizy Car on The Lot = 5% off of bills.
4 Solar Panels on The Lot = 10% off of bills.
2 Wind Mills on The Lot = 15% off of bills.

1 Twizy Car = $15,000
1 Solar Panel = $5,000
1 Wind Turbine = $20,000

https://modthesims.info/d/401820/mo...-ambitions.html
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2023 at 2:48 AM
So from the Link you provided I downloaded the more efficient package from that link
For Adjustments to reduction in percentage
Also, you can adjust the upgraded in the line below each one

So when I added up each value from the first bill reduction percentage it came to 71%

So the Twizy Car for 5%
<kBillReductionPercentage value="0.0625"> to <kBillReductionPercentage value="0.05"> that gives you 5% off

Windmill
<kBillReductionPercentage value="0.0425"> to <kBillReductionPercentage value="0.075">

Solar Panel
<kBillReductionPercentage value="0.0425"> to <kBillReductionPercentage value="0.025">

XML 0x781254FCF72CE1D8 Tiwzy Car

The line below

<kBillReductionPercentage value="0.0625">
<!--Range: 0 - 1 Description: Percent reduction of bills. We only use the upgrade or the normal. They do not work together. (.05 will reduce your total bills by 5%)-->
</kBillReductionPercentage>

XML 0x8A0462A9338D684A Windmill (two lines if you want to change the percentage if you upgrade the windmill)

<kBillReductionPercentage value="0.0425">
<!--Range: 0 - 1 Description: Percent reduction of bills. We only use the upgrade or the normal. They do not work together. (.05 will reduce your total bills by 5%)-->
<kUpgradeBillReductionPercentage value="0.0625">
<!--Range: 0 - 1 Description: Percent reduction of bills if this object is upgrade. We only use the upgrade or the normal. They do not work together. (.05 will reduce your total bills by 5%)-->
</kUpgradeBillReductionPercentage>

XML 0xC47A2473CC8E9B15 Solar Panel

<kBillReductionPercentage value="0.0425">
<kUpgradeBillReductionPercentage value="0.0625">
<!--Range: 0 - 1 Description: Percent reduction of bills if this object is upgrade. We only use the upgrade or the normal. They do not work together. (.05 will reduce your total bills by 5%)-->
</kUpgradeBillReductionPercentage>
Inventor
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2023 at 2:54 AM
As for editing the Price on each. If you have them in S3PE packages you can open them and edit the OBJD

In S3PE > Highlight the OBJD > Click Grid in the Bottom
Once the Grid Opens > Expand the Common Block
Find the line for Price - Enter the price so for $15,000 just enter 15000 with no dollar sign, commas, or dots
Click Commit
The grid closes
Save the package.

If you only have them in Sims3pack and they are already installed let me know and I can get the OBJD and make overrides for you.