Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#176 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 4:33 AM
My selfsim and his still beautiful wife Patricia Carter.Both have just become elders.
Me and Patricia have been married a long time in the game.

Here is what we use to look like.This was taken after we renewed our wedding vows for a second time.She was one of the prettiest red heads he'd ever seen.
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/...WEDDINGPICS.jpg
Advertisement
#177 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 10:11 PM
Abbie and [what's left of] her husband, Kennedy.

She's having trouble moving on. XD
Forum Resident
#178 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blast the Stereo
Abbie and [what's left of] her husband, Kennedy.

She's having trouble moving on. XD

LMAO. Funniest picture ever! I love it.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

#179 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RabbitRoadkill
LMAO. Funniest picture ever! I love it.

Thank you!

Stupid photobucket ruined it, though.
#180 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 9:02 PM
The last photos of Lan'dan, ever.
She died yesterday, and I literally cried for about an hour.
I was really attached.
I'm such a loser. D:

Her daughter, Delilah, and Delilah's wife, Zoe, turned Elders about 4 days later.

Delilah.

Zoe.
Alchemist
#181 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 9:12 PM
Awww ShelbyLove thats so sad
Instructor
#182 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 2:03 PM
Pascal and Lillian (I've never had a married couple like this- that are all hot for each other still. Usually my sims get bored with their spouses and stray). They're the first to truly have a golden anniversary:

Theorist
#183 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 12:16 PM
Yes, it's quite a shock when your favorite sims die.

I am building a new neighborhood. This is my first elder--she's Mabel. I forget her last name. Nothing very interesting has happened with her yet.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
#184 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chnnature
Pascal and Lillian (I've never had a married couple like this- that are all hot for each other still. Usually my sims get bored with their spouses and stray). They're the first to truly have a golden anniversary:

Me and Patricia are the same way in the game even thou were now elders neither one of us can keep our hands off the other.We both have 3 bolts under the our names.Me and Patricia are the same age in the game so we will both probebly see the grim reaper at the same time.

By the way you mentioned that your spouses stray do they do it automously or do you make them do it?I've had married sims that automously strayed and kissed their friend when I wasn't controlling them on another lot.They then fell in love with the other sim.
Lab Assistant
#185 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 3:29 AM
Shelbylove - The 'walking off into the sunset' death scene is so bittersweet. I remember tearing up at one too! *blushes*
Instructor
#186 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sharkloverplayer
Me and Patricia are the same way in the game even thou were now elders neither one of us can keep our hands off the other.We both have 3 bolts under the our names.Me and Patricia are the same age in the game so we will both probebly see the grim reaper at the same time.

By the way you mentioned that your spouses stray do they do it automously or do you make them do it?I've had married sims that automously strayed and kissed their friend when I wasn't controlling them on another lot.They then fell in love with the other sim.

What always happens to me is that one of them I'll make throw a party and I don't control every single thing they do- so one will talk to a friend/entertain or whatever and then all of sudden the little crush hearts will appear and the spouse will freak out. This is the first time I've had a couple who had outside friends and no crush hearts.
Forum Resident
#187 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 10:28 PM
You and your husband are cute elders Babolat! I would find it kinda scary to see al self-sim get older though... รถ

Richard 'Red' de Wit, my Legacy founder is an elder now
#188 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 1:11 AM
Devon and Samantha Fisher
Looks like certain grandparents are enjoying the sprinkler while their grandchildren are at school...

Instructor
#189 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 10:10 PM
they're so cute...

Lab Assistant
#190 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 10:31 AM
Bella Lewis.

#191 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 12:16 PM

The founder of one of my many unfinished legacies, I wish I could remember her name
retired moderator
#192 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 7:31 AM
Castor (Nova) Whibbley

Castor and Amelia Die

Formerly known as boolPropped
Scholar
#193 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 7:56 AM
that last pic..omg.........
grim: "hey you...i like those shorts!"
castor: "mmm...yes..and that pink lea dose nothing for your menacing appearance..."
LOL...sorry...:p
Instructor
#194 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 2:18 PM
Lab Assistant
#195 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 11:10 AM
Ah, the elders, I love them!

All my generation 6 sims are old now.

Piper and Gary.

Finnley with wife Amanda and his sister Felicia.

Maxim, Cassandra and Cyril.

Maxim and Cassandra, because I find them too cute together.
Top Secret Researcher
#196 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 5:12 AM
Olil - You're elders always look so vivacious. I love the slight gray to Piper and Gary's hair. Maxim and Cassandra definitely are cute together.

Cody and Grace Miller finally became elders (after having 17 children)

Cody:

He's dancing with one of his 15 daughters, Blair when she was a child.

Grace:

Taking a break from Robot making to watch the rain.

Shut up, Quadratic Equation!
Lab Assistant
#197 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 9:40 AM
Thank you Shiggity! Wow, Grace and Cody old, never thought I 'd see that ! They're lovely! They'll be great grandparents as they love kids soooo much!

More of mine.

Piper with grand-daughter Riley.

Felicia

Finnley

Maxim
Lab Assistant
#198 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 12:30 PM
Jade Herb

Gabrial Herb
Mad Poster
#199 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 10:05 PM
stephieboo_x: Jade and Gabrial are downright beautiful! They've aged very well.
olil: All of your elders are so lively and vivacious. I especially love Piper and Felicia.
Shiggityshwa: Grace and Cody definitely deserve their elderhood and some time to relax without children. They look stunning!
bP: Cute pictures! They're the epitome of legacy photos. The second snapshot is simply too sweet.
Aijux: Bella is beautiful! She still looks seductive even in old age.

Sutton Buchanan:

I still think he's shmexy :D.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Theorist
#200 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 12:22 AM
Ruby and Perry Lime
They live in a house with their grownup son, Algenon

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Page 8 of 24