Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beautiful Vista City Garden - NO CC!

by Caitie Posted 26th Nov 2010 at 7:37 PM

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 42 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 26th May 2011 at 4:19 PM
I was going to make my own garden but I might just download this instead.

I'm playing a custom neighborhood and while I love it, most of the residential lots don't leave much space for gardening ventures. I just made a small community lot with a nectar machine so having a lot with every plant will be very useful to go along with it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 28th May 2011 at 6:30 AM
This one of the best things I've seen. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 29th May 2011 at 6:00 PM
Thanks, all! :D

Quote: Originally posted by BenC0722
Caitie, I don't know how often you check this thread anymore, but if so I have a question.

I tried downloading this, since I thought it was pretty cool. Unfortunately, when I placed it, no plants showed up, except for perhaps a couple (I can't even remember what they are now, it's been a little while). I think it was the Money Trees.

I was of course able to use buydebug to replace most of the plants (except for the egg, cheese, steak, and patty plants), but of course using that method means they're all "Normal" quality, and as far as I know there aren't any mods to set the quality to whatever I want. But I digress.

I have every EP and SP as of this writing, so every plant type is available to me.

Also, I do have many mods installed, but none of them directly relate to gardening and plants as far as I know.

Have any idea of what the problem could be?
Unfortunately, I don't. To be honest, you're the first person I've heard of with any problems at all. There's nothing special about this lot; it's just a lot. Granted, it does have several "perfect" quality plants, but that shouldn't be any more difficult for the computer to replicate than the exact shade of red of the wallpaper in a house. In other words, it's not like there are any mods at work here to conflict with anything, anyway.

There's another, similar lot here on MTS:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=403582

I'd suggest downloading that lot and seeing if it works. If it does, it's likely something wrong with my lot, or something your game doesn't like for some reason; if it doesn't, it might be your game.

You might also check your mods, see if they're all up-to-date. Even mods that affect things that haven't changed from EP to EP need updating, because EP's will change the way the game uses and reads codes. If any mod you have is outdated, it could be clashing with your EP. I know from personal experience that when that happens, sometimes very weird things can happen. I once couldn't have my Sim talk with any other Sim; they could do anything, just not that. Turned out, it was a completely unrelated outdated mod clashing with the game.

Either way, send me a PM! I'll get it a lot faster, and I'd like to get your problem solved.

Visit my site: La Vie En Sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 3:05 PM
This is perfect, thankyou!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 1:20 AM
Thank you for having more than one version here! I get so frustrated not having world adventures(admittingly as soon as my taxes come in its one of the things im getting) but still its a very nice lot!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 1:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zerhai
Thank you for having more than one version here! I get so frustrated not having world adventures(admittingly as soon as my taxes come in its one of the things im getting) but still its a very nice lot!
LOL, that's why I did things this way! To be honest, I was surprised how many people still haven't gotten World Adventures, because it was the first expansion pack. But I completely understand and support gamer's rights to buy only the EPs that they want, and not waste money (sometimes money they don't have) on EPs they don't want. I'm glad you're able to use my creation anyway! :D

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 9:59 AM
This is a very nice lot, thank you. The only thing I may do with it is lower the quality of some of the perfect plants so my sims don't have it too easy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 5:36 AM
I don't know if you've heard, but Supernatural is supposed to have indoor planters! I agree, it can be a huge hassle to plant and have a garden in Bridgeport.

But, thank you for this!

/S
Instructor
THANKS POST
#34 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 9:42 PM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 3:35 AM
wow this is great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 2:01 AM
I love this! I also love how gorgeous it is. However, I have to ask if you may have updated for Supernatural or do you only stick to the EP's you like? :]
Instructor
#37 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 7:09 PM
are there carrots in this lot?

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 10:47 PM
Thank you all for your lovely comments! It's nice to see that, even almost three years after it was uploaded, so many people still enjoy it.
Quote: Originally posted by girlyswirl
I have to ask if you may have updated for Supernatural or do you only stick to the EP's you like? :]
Quote: Originally posted by babyliss
are there carrots in this lot?
To be honest with you all, there are a lot of "perfect quality" gardens floating around out there. I may update this lot in the future to accommodate the tons of new plants we got with Pets, and especially with Supernatural and University, but I doubt it. At this point, I feel like it would be beating a dead horse. If you would like an updated perfect quality-style garden in your game, I'd suggest you download one of the gardens that others have made. Howabominable made a nice one, and SchiZohybrid's even includes a separate 20x20 lot of all the Supernatural plants.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 1:00 AM
Thank you so much!! It's a very beautiful lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 7:50 PM
This is a perfect place for my sims to get their gardening skill up, Thanks! ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 4:45 AM
Thanks a lot! This is what I've been looking for!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 4:24 PM
This is a genius idea! :) Thank you so much! It's so beautifully designed & this would be great to put in a lot near a Sim with cooking skills...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 27th May 2014 at 2:06 AM
This is a beautiful lot for any town! Whether your sims enjoy gardening or not, it's such a pretty place to visit. Wonderful job. I might even edit this lot in my game for other parks, it's such a nice layout. Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#44 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 4:01 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 1:16 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 5:51 PM
My go to garden for custom worlds.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 2:58 PM
Thanks My sims will finally have a truepublic garden to work in <3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#48 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 10:25 PM
This is amazing, thank you!!! And when I decide to add in WA, I'll come back for the other!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 2:38 AM
Thank you for the lot. I also love gardening. All my homes have gardens.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 8:41 PM
Awesome thank you so much
Page 2 of 3