Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Automatic Sunburns V10a (flerb update!)

by flerb Posted 21st Feb 2018 at 10:24 AM - Updated 9th Jan 2023 at 4:34 AM by flerb : update

520 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 404 Feedback Posts, 115 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 20 of 21
Test Subject
#476 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flerb
Hey y'all. I have been away from the sims for over a month. I'm updating the game and I'll check out what issues there may be soon.

I played with your mod and everything works well with 1.68.156.1020 version.
In December there will be a big update to the skin colors so the mod will be probably broken. But because of that there will be also a new way to improve tanning and make it much better with the sliders update that lets you choose many different colors of the skin. Can't wait for you to get your hands on it and incorporate the changes into your mod.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#477 Old 30th Nov 2020 at 7:16 PM
Has it happened to someone that from time to time a red sim appears?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#478 Old 1st Dec 2020 at 3:15 PM
Hello! Is this working for the November patch?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#479 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 2:54 PM
Obrigada
Lab Assistant
#480 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 9:41 AM
Some time i see a bug with bars :
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#481 Old 13th Dec 2020 at 4:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chingyu1023
Btw, is there any way to disallow Servo having the skin bar?

I thought I disabled the skin bar on all of the special sims. I've never even tested with a servo tho, (I don't even know how to get one in the game). Noted for the next update. thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#482 Old 13th Dec 2020 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Seyjin
Some time i see a bug with bars :

There's a timer that checks to reset this kind of thing and yet it still sometimes just happens, or the code just decides to stop working for no reason. I've struggled to fix it for nearly 2 years using different strategies, but the game likes to do that from time to time. What you can do is use the cheat menu to reset a sim's skin level or their vitamin D level and it should start working normally again.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#483 Old 13th Dec 2020 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
This mod has been working for me up until the new patch, 1.68, which I have yet to test to see if it works with it. So if you're patched to 1.67 this mod still works fine.

I've never had any LE's or even with the latest patch, so there was nothing I could fix. Has anyone else seen LEs this fall??
Test Subject
#484 Old 19th Dec 2020 at 3:19 PM
My sim doesn't seem to have the skin bar? She keeps having an exhausted moodlet about how she doesn't have enough sunlight, but there is no more bar above her needs? Is it possible I messed something up? I downloaded it and put the addons folder and the mod itself inside a single folder in the mods folder that i named "Automatic Sunburns" is it possible it's a mod that can't be used if it's inside a folder?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#485 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 10:00 PM
Hello!! I have your latest update but it seems it is not working I can't see the moodlets anymore (partially cloud, moonlight, etc) and my Vit D bar is going down and never up, even when my Sims are in the sunlight.
Lab Assistant
#486 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 4:40 PM
Same Here
Quote: Originally posted by Jesshydra
Hello!! I have your latest update but it seems it is not working I can't see the moodlets anymore (partially cloud, moonlight, etc) and my Vit D bar is going down and never up, even when my Sims are in the sunlight.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#487 Old 24th Feb 2021 at 6:30 PM
Do/Will NPC Sims automatically apply sunscreen so they don't burn to a crisp?
Test Subject
#488 Old 27th Feb 2021 at 4:24 PM
Looks like the mod has been abandoned... hopefully, someone else takes care of it since it's so good, and would be sad to see it go
Test Subject
#489 Old 27th Feb 2021 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by garixer
Looks like the mod has been abandoned... hopefully, someone else takes care of it since it's so good, and would be sad to see it go

I don't think it's been abandoned, last update was December 2020, not so long ago. Maybe he/she hasn't done it yet, because of the last patch. Give it sometime, and remove the mod in the meantime, as I did
Test Subject
#490 Old 27th Feb 2021 at 5:37 PM
I posted this February 22nd but forgot I could mark it as Feedback/Report...

Hello, after a game repair, a 50-50 in my mods folder and a test with the mod solo, I came to find that it's conflicting with the game. It's causing my food stands (all of them, including the caterer in university) to continuously open and shut and no interactions with them are available... Any one having the same problem?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#491 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 6:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fmsednanref
I posted this February 22nd but forgot I could mark it as Feedback/Report...

Hello, after a game repair, a 50-50 in my mods folder and a test with the mod solo, I came to find that it's conflicting with the game. It's causing my food stands (all of them, including the caterer in university) to continuously open and shut and no interactions with them are available... Any one having the same problem?

Thanks for the report. It does override food stands so they cast shade onto sims working inside (otherwise they burn up at work)

I'm back y'all. I was away form the sims for about 6 months. I hope to fix any issues this week!
Test Subject
#492 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 10:49 AM
Thanks for the report. It does override food stands so they cast shade onto sims working inside (otherwise they burn up at work)

I'm back y'all. I was away form the sims for about 6 months. I hope to fix any issues this week!

Welcome back Flerb!
Test Subject
#493 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 10:32 PM

Happy to see you! <3 Thought you abandoned this mod because of that break, good that I was wrong :P
Test Subject
#494 Old 20th Mar 2021 at 10:10 AM
Hello there! I was hoping you don't mind to include Russian translation again. I've updated it for 10a http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2409421/
Lab Assistant
#495 Old 24th Mar 2021 at 2:59 AM

Sooo happy you are back
Test Subject
#496 Old 8th Apr 2021 at 2:48 PM
It seems V10a is causing the lighter skins to be missing when creating a sims in CAS.
Test Subject
#497 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 6:56 PM
skins missing fixed after remove the EAskintones_Overide fyi
Space Pony
#498 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 3:28 PM
Just wanted to add to this that the lighter skin tones is missing for me as well, aside from that I've really enjoyed the mod.
Test Subject
#499 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 3:27 AM
after the new update of the sims 4 I am having problems with the mod what it does is that it has an error with the newest MCCC and what it does is that all the npc do not come to my house.
Lab Assistant
#500 Old 6th Nov 2021 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amirkhan
after the new update of the sims 4 I am having problems with the mod what it does is that it has an error with the newest MCCC and what it does is that all the npc do not come to my house.

This does not sound like this mod would be causing that kind of problem. Have you taken this mod out and tested without it? I have this mod installed and do not have this issue.
Page 20 of 21