Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixie Demonic

by Enayla Posted 28th Sep 2006 at 7:52 PM - Updated 29th Sep 2006 at 12:26 AM by Enayla

235 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 230 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 10
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 2:25 AM
ZOMG.
I love you forever for the sole reason that you made Marvine make those horns for females too! *hughughug*
Also like the serpent skin :3
Forum Resident
#27 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 2:49 AM
I loooove them all! Incubi is my favorite, though... thank you so much for these. I really can't believe this. Excellent work!
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 2:50 AM
I love that I can fall asleep for an hour or so, and when I wake up you've uploaded something else insanely brilliant! I always wonder how you'll come up with more, but you always seem able to top yourself! Brilliant!
Scholar
#29 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 2:52 AM
Wow I just saw this today at your Journal and I got pretty excited, Now I see it here and... I'm even more excited!!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 3:04 AM
Fantastic Work! Your skins are always amazing! I Love them all! Thank You Enayla!

"Sticks and stones may break my bones ...but whips and chains excite me"
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 3:07 AM
I spazed out when I saw the skin were up for download XD
You're awesome Enayla!
Test Subject
#32 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 3:16 AM
You are the godess of making skins! These are beautiful I love them OMG.
Scholar
#33 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 3:18 AM
AMAZING! My personal favorite is the Pixie Feind The eyes are so well done aswell !

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 3:21 AM
Oh gosh. I know I was looking forward to this, but this exceeded anything I'd hoped for, which is just natural because it's yours.

Stability :: Sanity :: Reality
These are subjective and nonessential.
Test Subject
#35 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 3:27 AM
It's so cool ! ! I love your pixie skintones, thank a lot.~ :lovestruc

-
{ minanna *^_^*}
http://varietylab.tistory.com
Test Subject
#36 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 3:32 AM
These are gorgeous, Enayla. You've come a long way from the days of the Dollface skintone.

P.S. - You are gonna make my downloads explode. :D

Bah.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 3:50 AM
All of your skins are absolutely gorgeous! I'm obsessed with using them in my game as often as I can. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#38 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 3:59 AM
Ah~ one problem
The Serpent eyes 'Zenith' and the Ashes eyes 'Hedonist' have swapped textures, thus come in the wrong downloads.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 4:22 AM
That Pixie Serpent skin would make an excellent alien default skin (minus horns of course) *hint* These are all amazing Enayla, you are truly an artist! :lovestruc

The moon is full but there is an incompleteness. The days are beautiful but I feel a bitter sweetness. If I had a wish or even a choice I'd wake up to the sound of your voice. Oh how I miss waking up to the sound of your voice.
Instructor
#40 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 5:06 AM
They are amazing. Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 5:12 AM
You Wow me again and again...

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Field Researcher
#42 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 5:25 AM
Unbelievably beautifully. Thanks
Instructor
#43 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 5:30 AM
super!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 6:10 AM
Wow. Really beautiful...you're amazingly creative!
Test Subject
#45 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 6:31 AM
Ooooh! I was going to wait until you posted these at InSim but they're just too gorgeous to wait for! ^^ You did an awesome job on this set, I especially love Pixie Serpent, because the patterns are so much different from any of the other set's. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Eve: "Life Giving". Yep, that's me. ^_^
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#46 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 6:46 AM
Oh my god, Enayla... I barely have words for this (besides a high pitched, "Eeeeeee!!!!!" squealing noise), these are so incredibly beautiful. The details are amazing, and I've been staring at the Fiend just drooling my head off. I love everything about them! Yet again, I am astounded by you and your work. Thank you so much for being a part of this community and sharing your gorgeous creations with us. I'd feature this another 50 times if I could. This is quite possibly the most beautiful set of skins I've ever laid eyes on... And the addition of the horns is freakin' awesome. You are the best, without question.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 7:26 AM
This set looks great! I can barely even decide which one I like the most. But they all show off your beautiful talents for art and design. I think the one that best exemplifies that would be Pixie Incubi.
But, you know, when it comes to personal tastes, I think I like either Pixie Fiend the most. The gemstones are a lovely touch.
I can't wait to get these into my game. Thank you for taking the time to create this set!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 7:28 AM
Simply amazing!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 7:34 AM
OMG these are the most awesomest skins ever! :lovestruc
Thank you so much for sharing, you really are the best.
Instructor
#50 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 7:39 AM
Again Great job, Thank you

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Page 2 of 10