Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Resident Evil 4

by thunderbreak Posted 2nd Mar 2005 at 11:44 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 1:20 AM by Canoodle

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 7:16 PM
Not blonde,Brown,brown sometimes looks like Blonde.
I know because Resident Evil 2 made his hair red,which really was supposed to be Brown,Chech the RE 4 Website.
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 4:44 PM
ROFL I never thought of the village chief in that way. Anways, awesome job, thunderbreak! I've always loved Leon to death <3
#28 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 2:36 AM
Nice job! and I love how you got them to embrace XDD
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 7:48 PM
Nice job!!!!! i love the detail you put into the dress....whats your favorite resident evil game??? how do you like the outbreak series so far???

"We all lie in the gutter, But some of us look at the stars"
"Real tears are not those that fall from the eyes and cover the face,
but those that fall from the heart and cover the soul" -Anonymous
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 2:40 AM Last edited by thunderbreak : 19th Jul 2005 at 6:52 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by sawlonewolf1
Nice job!!!!! i love the detail you put into the dress....whats your favorite resident evil game??? how do you like the outbreak series so far???
Favorate is the original RE, second favorate is 4. Outbreak has way too much loading time and glitches to be truely enjoyed, which is too bad since I really like the concept.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 3:36 AM
Thunderbreak is my god! :bow2:
Now we just need Hunnigan and Luis, and then by god will we have one heck of a love... square? ;-)

Listen! Do you smell that?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 6:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by siempre
Thunderbreak is my god! :bow2:
Now we just need Hunnigan and Luis, and then by god will we have one heck of a love... square? ;-)
Hunnigan is a tough one since you don't really get to see her at all except for the MGS rip offs, and even then you don't get to see her too clearly.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#33 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 4:27 PM Last edited by amaury : 20th Jul 2005 at 5:38 PM.
Ironically my brother looks exactly like the zombie dude "Don Jose" LOOOL, anyways for all of those who suggested a brown hair mesh i would suggest using the head mesh here " http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=75193 " created by Sanmoo.
Test Subject
#34 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 3:35 AM
Since i kno u love resident evil i thought i should just let you kno (just found out) that there is a resident evil 5!!! but it will be on ps3 so if anyone knos any info for the characters behind it let me kno!!

"We all lie in the gutter, But some of us look at the stars"
"Real tears are not those that fall from the eyes and cover the face,
but those that fall from the heart and cover the soul" -Anonymous
Test Subject
#35 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 5:06 PM
well supposely the speculation points to the main character being chris redfield (i downloaded the teaser video, which btw i wouldnt suggest dl'ing now, its just tooo short) aaannnyways speculations point back to chris because well the dude in the video looks like an older chris redfield, and the developers for RE5 are the same ones that made the first RE's etc etc.
#36 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 9:44 PM
I want Ashley's outfit if anything XD
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 8:33 PM
WOOOOO HOOOO! I've been looking for a good Leon forever, Resident Evil kicks #@$% out of other survival horror games. I also downloaded some guns and zombie skins ... wait and see the strange movies that come out of that combination, eh?
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 10:25 PM
Ahhh! Now they are both acting much more familiar in The Sims 2 than the original R4..

I kinda became a fan while newly playing R4 lately even though I barely touch it to play alone expecially when my brother isn't home. (*Scary*T=T) :gonemad:

Anyway Would you mind.. if I ask..
Do you happen to have a plan of making Jack Klauser from R4 too?
hheh heheh &><

oh, Thanks anyway!^_^
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#39 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VETTY
Ahhh! Now they are both acting much more familiar in The Sims 2 than the original R4..

I kinda became a fan while newly playing R4 lately even though I barely touch it to play alone expecially when my brother isn't home. (*Scary*T=T) :gonemad:

Anyway Would you mind.. if I ask..
Do you happen to have a plan of making Jack Klauser from R4 too?
hheh heheh &><

oh, Thanks anyway!^_^
I never thought anyone would be intrested in him :gonemad:

Don't get mad, get even.
#40 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 9:39 PM
haha dude try to make wesker (srry if i misspelled it) side note- leon looks short and pudgy in that one screenshot of the real thing teehee
Test Subject
#41 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 10:55 AM
Great work, I have been trying to do this with not much success lol.
Test Subject
#42 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 10:13 AM
he looks so scrawny!!
but yeah great job..does anyone make the resident evil demons?
Field Researcher
#43 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 4:49 AM
ehhh outfit looks great but his hair bugs me. its good but his hair needs to be a brownish blonde. i would know im in love with leon lol

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Test Subject
#44 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 2:14 PM
Leon, long time no see.
So, its true.
True? About what?
About you working with Wesker!
I see you have ben doing your homework...

Lab Assistant
#45 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 5:42 PM
nice job on leon's outfit, even though he's not that blond...ada needs work.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 8:22 AM
Very nice work, man!
I chalenge you to make a LAS PLAGAS...
Test Subject
#47 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 3:30 AM
Thx , can´t you make nemisis :P
Page 2 of 2