Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Ready For Business" Executive Briefcase

by boblishman Posted 3rd Mar 2006 at 2:50 PM - Updated 24th Aug 2011 at 10:53 AM by leesester : fix screenshot

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 3:17 AM
I think this so bitchin! 5 stars!

I don't like to repeat gossip....SO LISTEN UP!!!

<a href="http://www.freewebs.com/mobsterwifenatasha/">Visit My Website</a>
Test Subject
#52 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 2:38 PM
Great Job
Field Researcher
#53 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 12:11 AM
Such a neat idea! Thank you :nod:

My Sims2 Blog: CLICKY ME.
Test Subject
#54 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 12:52 AM
=O whoa! boblishman, you`re the greatest! You only have the original game, and yet you make the bestest things ever!

*never make someone your evrythin'
bekuhz wen their gone your nothing <33
"a little jealousy in a relationship is good, because it lets you know that theres somebody whos afraid to l o s e you."
Test Subject
#55 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 8:44 PM
Could you make the grim reaper's scythe the way you made the brifecase :bandit: i would be so glad if you could not needed but be nice ok :salute:
#56 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 2:32 PM
muito legal gostei muito :nod:
Test Subject
#57 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 1:16 AM
awesome! As usuall. I am thinking about making recolors for this as my first upload. I just got Adobe Photoshop CS 8 (70$-normal price-150$-200$) so they should be good quality. I wouldn't wan't to make any ____y recolors of your work!

**rent this space**
Field Researcher
#58 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 3:17 PM
Hahaha Bob!!! What I nice item! Thank you a lot for sharing this!

A day without a smile is a lost day
**besens-sims2**
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 1:47 AM
Wow, absolutely wonderful. This will be perfect for some of my stories, and a great addition to many of my business sims to give them that professional edge.
Test Subject
#60 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 11:03 PM
nice work dude just what I needed thx
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 2:51 AM
This is awesome man thx! ^_^ Now my GMan sim will be complete and he will truely have a wonderful time lol ^_^

living in the sunlight
loving in the moonlight
having a wonderful time :guitar:

This graw is FRENSHAY!!!!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 4:01 AM
can you make it where we can choose female or male? PLEASE?

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Test Subject
#63 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 6:23 PM
love it!
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 15th May 2006 at 9:49 PM
Just what I was looking for, for a story. Thank you for your wonderful work.
Test Subject
#65 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 7:22 AM
wheres the mesh
Test Subject
#66 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 11:58 PM
thank you soo much! another outstanding download loving it!

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Scholar
#67 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 10:49 AM
Wonderful,
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 20th Aug 2006 at 6:38 PM
I love this in my game, some times it looks like the sim is attacking another sim with his or her briefcase very funny i laugh every time.And it reminds me which sim is a business tycoon,it's great Thanks.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
Test Subject
#69 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 5:50 PM
Hurra! Great work

Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. Albert Einstein
Test Subject
#70 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 2:55 PM
i'm making a large feature film in sims2 - as a new year present for my friend. when i saw this item i realized i could change the screenplay just to include it there 8) great work! a huge "thank you"!
Test Subject
#71 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 3:27 AM
Woudnerful work, though if only It was in the other hand! Then I could use this object to stop the sims from 'throwing it around'...anyway still its amazing, This is going to go well with my CEO sim
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 4:52 PM
Thanks.I'll report anyone trying to claim your work as theirs to you and tell em "this is not your item,it's Boblishman's and at least give the credit to the people who deserve it,if not completely re-upload your object withought the (insert accessory/objects here)." The breifcase rocks.I'd hate for someone to get credit for your work.Let's see if the download works this time.It didn't before but I had to reinstall and during that I learned some stuff so it should work now.
Test Subject
#73 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 12:44 PM
Hi, this item is lovely, but I can't download it? Can somebody fix it?
Field Researcher
#74 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 7:28 AM
A month ago I searched everywhere for this, but I was typing the wrong name, I searched for suitcase that´s why I couldn´t find (duh me!!). A little late, but thank you, I need it for a character who can´t live without one of those.

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Field Researcher
#75 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 1:00 AM
Looks Good..Nice Job...

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Page 3 of 4