Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sanford Manor

by kennyboobear Posted 8th Jun 2009 at 3:21 PM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 7:53 PM
lol.. im from alpharetta(near crabapple) too! ALOT of expensive houses out here that prolly look just like this. good job.
Test Subject
#27 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kennyboobear
Not really sure to be honest, it may be due to just that. It is quite large so that could cause some issues if your computer barely meets the minimum requirements, what are your specs?

And to Hockey, it's ironic that you mention it because a wine cellar is actually one of the revisions I'm adding amongst other things, namely some improved landscaping, custom floors and whatnot.

Erm...

Laptop (PC) by the way.

Ok it's 2 gig ram (I updated ram to play)

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) Processor 2560e 1.60 GHz

32 bit operating system
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 8:20 AM
Great one! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mattiBoi
Great one! :D

Glad you like. Been a long time since I've been on here, but I think I'm going to begin building more things for upload soon.

Cheers.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#30 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 12:18 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st Dec 2023 at 1:16 AM
I just wanted to say that it's been 14 years since I've played The Sims 3 properly and I remember clearly this house being my favorite of all time, finally after 14 years I found it again! Great work!
Page 2 of 2