Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:38 PM Last edited by Drake+Sims2 : 5th Feb 2010 at 1:03 PM.
Lady Gaga
Hey again everybody!
If you for in some strange way like Lady Gaga's songs , then post your 3 faves up here. Mine:Love Game
Star Struck
Paparazzi

Screw the soviet union.British people take us over with 3vil cream filled bisciuts.
Toast scares me! AHHHH!!! i srem for stpid reasons!!1! ^_^ Pie is like people.only pie dosen't destrOY ECONIMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:45 PM
I love Lady Gaga songs...

I think she needs a bit of a reality check and a bit of a head-check, but her music's good.

Just Dance
Poker Face
Paparazzi

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:44 PM
Indeed Dj Music.Have you heard the rumor of lady gaga being a man but having some surgery to become a woman?

Screw the soviet union.British people take us over with 3vil cream filled bisciuts.
Toast scares me! AHHHH!!! i srem for stpid reasons!!1! ^_^ Pie is like people.only pie dosen't destrOY ECONIMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
Forum Resident
#4 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:00 PM
I haven't actually heard that one.
But I doubt it's true, She doesn't look too manly IMO. Alot of those rumours are weirdos just trying to make people's lives hard...

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 1:53 AM
Yeah I guess your right. But even so she does look like a man(except in Love Game)

Instructor
#6 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 8:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Drake+Sims2
Yeah I guess your right. But even so she does look like a man(except in Love Game)

GaGa is in fact not a man but a hermaphrodite. She was born with both a male and female uh... part. Hermaphrodites are rare and in some cases parents choose to have surgery performed when they are born to remove a part.

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 11:46 AM
can you put it into un scienc like terms please?

Typical
#8 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 11:03 AM
Instructor
#9 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Drake+Sims2
can you put it into un scienc like terms please?

I fail to see how the word "parts" is scientific. But anyway

Parts: A vagina and penis
Hermaphrodite: A person born with both

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 2:59 AM
is x-tashi-x a witch? you know to much. i mustz killz you

Forum Resident
#11 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 8:19 PM
I don't like Lady Gaga. She's too poppy to dress like that. She seems to have a very unique personality, but it doesn't come across that much in her music. It's just an image, really.

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 5:06 AM
actually a hermaphrodite is a person that borns with a penis and boobs, and the internal organs of a female you know...

and my favs are:
Just Dance
Paparazzi (Because of The Video Full)
Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 4:20 PM
I like her music but I don't like her as a person. She seems like an attencion whore to me.

My favs are

Poker face
LoveGame
Boys Boys Boys
Just Dance
I Like It Rough
The Fame
Paparazzi
Starstruck
Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 10:54 PM
Bad Romance
Dance in the Dark
Poker Face

Lady GaGa owns the world!

Also, I'm pretty sure all those rumors about her being a man-woman are false. The one about her being a hermaphrodite I'm not sure, but I'm guessing also false.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 1:01 PM
my final amswr-shesa he she

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 1:57 AM
I love all of her new Born this Way album.

"Mars just kinda came to me. Cos i'm out of this world" ~Bruno Mars. I am obsessed. LEGIT!
MY FULL NAME SHALL BE DEVON PINKAMINA VALERIE MARS
Currently Listening to: It Will Rain by Bruno Mars Mood: Sexy :P
Brony, Hooligan, and Little Monster <3
Alchemist
#17 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 7:22 AM
^That, but if I had to choose favourites...

Bloody Mary
Speechless
You and I
Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)
Electric Chapel

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins