Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Drift/Lower Level Live Mode Camera Mod

by cmomoney Posted 21st Jan 2010 at 6:43 PM - Updated 3rd Nov 2012 at 3:22 PM by cmomoney

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cmomoney
I'm not sure, but you could always try it and if it isn't just delete the package from your mods folder and all will be well

I tried, but id doesn't work! D:
Could you upload this Mod? I really love it, is a pain playing without it XD
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 11:26 AM
Why does it rotates too slow specially when I use Ctrl+Arrow? If I use a mouse to rotate, the speed is fine except when using the keyboard. Using Shift+Arrow is ok and smooth except when rotating. Any idea why?
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 5:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by intononekomata
I tried, but id doesn't work! D:
Could you upload this Mod? I really love it, is a pain playing without it XD

Did you clear your cache after deleting the mod?
Normally after you tried a mod and removed it from Package folder, clear the cache and run the game again.
"Make it a habit."
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 12:26 PM
Thanks for cmomoney so much! 

When we stick tiles on a ceiling, Lower Level Camera moves well.
However, movement of Lower Level Camera was slow for me.
I changed this MOD and made this move speed the standard.

Relation (Japanese) :
http://honeytime2.forumotion.net/fo...c-t331.htm#2422
Attached files:
File Type: zip  nodrift_lowlevel_std_speed.zip (4.3 KB, 165 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 3:36 AM
thx so much
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 2:54 AM
Is this compatible with GEN?
Test Subject
#32 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 1:08 AM
Here's hoping...
Quote: Originally posted by vanillabuzz

This better be compatable... I tried playing today without this mod, and the language coming from my mouth as the camera drifted endlessly would have made a sailor blush!
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vanillabuzz
Won't pan to the floor, in fact, it comes to about chest height and it moves incredibly slow. It worked great up until I installed Generations and Barnacle Bay.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 7:04 AM
Thank you cmomoney. Your mod has worked splendidly. Generations has made the livecamera unable to pan lower than chest high and it has become incredibly slow. Your mods are awesome and I have gotten good use out of this and your pose player. How did you make this mod?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 12:39 AM
This is such a great mod; please update this for Generations I just felt like flat out asking rather than moaning/hinting because I realise how much effort it takes to create and certainly couldn't do it myself.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 12:07 PM
brilliant! the game camera just sucks alone
Test Subject
#37 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 4:57 AM Last edited by Thalassicus : 7th Nov 2011 at 5:49 AM.
Thank you for providing a file with all the variables included, instead of only the ones you altered. With some quick edits I made the camera move fast by default, and slow with [shift] held for precision control (opposite of normal). I found the default mouse camera rotation speed in particular much too slow.

To invert use of the shift key, just set the default movement speeds to positive values, and shift speeds to negative values. I personally set it so holding shift moves at 50% of normal speed for double precision.
Instructor
#38 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 4:11 AM Last edited by babyliss : 16th Dec 2011 at 6:45 AM.
It won't work, I'm still using patch 1.26, please help? I don't know what I'm doing wrong with it

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 9:19 AM
Does any one know if it works?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 1:05 AM
So I suppose it doesn't work with Showtime? >.< I really hate how the camera behaves without this!
Worked fine until I installed Showtime (I think?)
Thanks a bunch (:
Test Subject
#41 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 7:00 AM
please do update when you could, this is too important!
Test Subject
#42 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 3:54 PM
mod does not work with showtime patch please fix!!!!!!!!
causes game to freeze on main loading screen

(")>
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by imey1997
mod does not work with showtime patch please fix!!!!!!!!
causes game to freeze on main loading screen

I've even PMed her since Generations came out (didn't work for me since then) but haven't gotten a response. Guess we'll have to wait for someone to fix it or make a new one.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 7:27 PM
What would be the issue?
I'm using this mod, and I don't have any problems in my game.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 20th May 2012 at 2:58 PM
hey, i love this cameramod, without it and Aikea's nodrift freecam mod, I'd be puking all over the screen. however, the mods do not seem to be working in the destination worlds that came with WA (i only installed that EP couple weeks ago). in those worlds, the camera move is the same as, or even worse than, without the mods, and I would like to ask if you have any thoughts on this. thanks.
Test Subject
#46 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aladhruin
hey, i love this cameramod, without it and Aikea's nodrift freecam mod, I'd be puking all over the screen. however, the mods do not seem to be working in the destination worlds that came with WA (i only installed that EP couple weeks ago). in those worlds, the camera move is the same as, or even worse than, without the mods, and I would like to ask if you have any thoughts on this. thanks.

Hi, please update.
Aikea guinea cam mod is very good but the Live Mode Camera Mod brings my game to crash. Please, I love this cam mod ... you can not renew it? The camera work in Sims brings me to cry.
Test Subject
#47 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 7:17 PM
This mod is wonderful, and worked great before I installed the latest Expansion pack.
Will this ever be updated?
I don't suppose this is very hard to update, but I know nothing about modding.
Can't someone do something about this? :c
Test Subject
#48 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 4:44 PM
this mod seems to have been updated by "Abnormal SIM Simulation Center" and seems to work with supernatural for me.
try dr. google!
I'm feeling really happy now^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 11:59 PM
Thanks but when will Seasons updated version come out? I cant wait!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 6:33 PM
ty cmo, this rocks!
Page 2 of 3