Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Joker

by Arisuka Posted 17th Jul 2010 at 3:58 PM - Updated 11th Aug 2010 at 12:44 AM by Arisuka : Small tweak and link update

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nekonyami
I'm so glad you uploaded him! Now, will you be making Harley Quinn? ;3

If someone makes her hair, coz I can't mesh, I could only do the body suit
I love Harley though, she's been my favorite comic character since I was a wee kid.
Test Subject
#27 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 4:59 AM
Jack Nicholson also played the Joker in the old school movies. Or I think he did. But I love this sim, he looks amazing.

I'm gonna look out the window of my colored TV.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NatSoteris
Jack Nicholson also played the Joker in the old school movies. Or I think he did. But I love this sim, he looks amazing.

Yeah, I think it was only once, though. Lol I was just in NYC, and there in Planet Hollywood was a huge statuefigure of Nicholson as the Joker.. Of course I now have a dorky picture of me next to it..
Test Subject
#29 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 6:16 AM
YOU"VE GOT TO MISTER
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
If someone makes her hair, coz I can't mesh, I could only do the body suit
I love Harley though, she's been my favorite comic character since I was a wee kid.

If you can make the body suit can you post it up here. That's really what I've been looking for. (along with your face mask)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#30 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 4:08 PM
Fantastic work Arisuka :D

Now where did that pencil go....
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 2:21 AM
W-O-W...one of the best sims I have ever seen! Great work! And thanks for sharing it.
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 2:15 PM
Thanks.
Test Subject
#33 Old 31st May 2011 at 7:33 AM
hi can you help me? whenever i load the pre made skins i just get a black sim as in black face and eyes with no hair...can anybody help me?
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 31st May 2011 at 2:07 PM
doogzman

Don't worry, the non-default skins make sims look all black, but when you choose and click a skin in CAS he will appear normal (might have a weird glow at first but that goes away after choosing a hairstyle) But you must download all the items mentioned in the list off CC in order for him to appear in your game as in the pictures!
Test Subject
#35 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 11:45 PM
I'm having trouble getting this sim to show up right in Create-A-Sim. Is the mask supposed to show up in costume makeup? I can't find it anywhere. :/
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#36 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 12:27 AM
notmovietrillian42 Please make sure that you downloaded the mask and put it in C:\Documents and Settings\Own files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages. And yes, the mask should appear in in CAS under costume makeup.
Test Subject
#37 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 2:28 AM
That's what I did, it's still not working for some reason.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#38 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 2:43 AM
notmovietrillian42 Are you 100% sure? You could try downloading and extracting it again, other than that, I can't think of other things to try. :/ Do other CC work in your game?
Test Subject
#39 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 8:33 AM
Hmm, yes, other CC is working, re-downloaded and extracted to Mods several times, I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong! I really liked your sim though! Wish I could figure out why he's not working...must be something with my setup. Thank you for your fast replies!
Test Subject
#40 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 9:11 AM
Oops, nevermind! I just figured out that my resource.cfg file got deleted somehow. It's working find now! Weird how some of my CC was working without it though!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#41 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 9:31 AM
Great, glad it worked out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 4:15 AM
super tre bien fait felicitations
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 7:24 PM
I like your designs. You always do awesome work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 5:38 PM
He looks amazing : ) Thank you so much for making him! Any chance you might make Harley Quinn someday?
Test Subject
#45 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FancyFrenzy
He looks amazing : ) Thank you so much for making him! Any chance you might make Harley Quinn someday?

Or just the Harley Quinn outfit that would be awesome too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 3:12 AM
Beauty!! Please do a rendition of Batman!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#47 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RuseGryffindor
Beauty!! Please do a rendition of Batman!

Hehe, I don't quite have the abilities required to create a bat-suit...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 4:10 PM
Oh my gosh, this is amaaaaaazing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 11:15 AM
thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 3:35 PM
Awesome had a bit of trouble at first but now i got it all in working order, any chance we could get something like the penguin or two face? but awsome joker i got the dexter the bear mod and murder sims with the joker they work quite well together
Page 2 of 3