Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:58 AM
I didn't mind his plastic surgery. Did I like it? No, but I didn't mind it. As long as he was happy. Sadly, he wasn't

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#27 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:04 AM

I thought he looked better the first time he got his nose done (eg. in the Thriller, Beat it and Billie Jean videos) but the second time it looked fairly weird.
He did break his nose so I guess he had no choice but to get it done.

No, he wasn't happy. A mate of mine was watching a video of James Brown and Michael Jackson in class and I just started crying. I'm still so upset about MJ
Field Researcher
#28 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 5:02 PM
Well, better to be a fan at the last minute than never be one. Ahah

Didn't know about the nose broken, but yeah his face in Thriller was perfect ^_^

*sighs*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#29 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:18 AM
Hehe, seeing him in Beat It really got my heart fluttering.
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 6:13 AM
i really think "if michael didn't got so much surgeries i think the king of pop would still alive" R.I.P. Michael Jackson

<Manuel3190>
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#31 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 6:34 AM
Really?
But he died from a cardiac arrest and from stress and stuff.
Theorist
#32 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 7:00 AM
I loved the way his nose was in Bads music video.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#33 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 7:10 AM
Yes. Veeerry sexy. But then he broke it and had it done again.
Theorist
#34 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 7:11 AM
Yea . He has had a rough life, , and those stupid idiots who tormented him didn't make it any better.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#35 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:48 AM
I wanna share my favorite pics of Mike, looking healthy and not stressed as he looked in his most recent photos

I love it when he grabs his crotch. :lovestruc

Again! Again!

I'll admit I'm frothing at the mouth.

I am in love with his smile. And his eyes. I don't believe he ever changed them. <3
Scholar
#36 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 11:31 PM
those are some nice pics

I loved him in the Bad video too, he was hot

We are going to miss him so much... I still cannot believe this happened
Theorist
#37 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 3:38 AM
I just saw on the news a practice video of the concert he was suppose to have. They are saying now he was taking illegal drugs just because they found needles in his house. He had a new song, it was so good.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#38 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 6:12 AM
I saw that video too!
He looked even skinnier than before, he was slightly rusty but amazing nevertheless.
What's his new song called btw?
Ohhh, so needles automatically equals illegally taking drugs? I wish the media wouldn't make a big deal over it.

MissMSB, he was soooooooooo hot in Bad!
He's really sexy when he's "bad"
Theorist
#39 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 6:17 AM
They didn't say, if I'd to guess I would say "This Is It"

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#40 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 6:22 AM
Ooh, thank you!
I searched it on Limewire but i came up with an MJ song called "Threatened"
Could that be it?
Theorist
#41 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 6:24 AM
It might, DL it and see.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#42 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 5:19 AM
Well, I wouldn't know if it's the song your talking about lol.
Was it played during his last rehearsal?
Theorist
#43 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 5:32 AM
Yes, 2 days before he past

Scholar
#44 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 6:49 AM
I laughed cause I thought it was a joke, I mean... "Michael Jackson died" sounded like an impossible thing until it happened.

I was not a big fan of him, I like his songs like most people and I've even try to dance like him with my firends a couple of times when we had enough drinks to act funny.
Two things I admired the most from him was his dancing and how he could look great wearing outfits that on anyone else would look ridiculous.

Deep inside I'm happy for him, because he wasn't having the happy life he deserved.

There is one thing I'm sure of. There will NEVER be another King of Pop.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#45 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 1:31 PM
Omg Squall, you said it perfectly. The ridiculous outfits that only he could look good in and everything. I'd go as far as saying the day he died was the day music lost its king.
Scholar
#46 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 7:48 AM
The song he was dancing to in his last rehearsal is not a new song. It's from his HIStory album, it's call They Don't Care About Us. You guys probably knew that already, though

Damn, I miss him so much. I cry whenever I watch video clips of when he was little, or when he's just goofing off, being the real Michael. The sweet Michael, the sexy Michael, the genuine Michael. Tabloids are wrong, he was never a bad person (although, in Bad, he shoulda been arrested for his sexiness ). I wish I was around to see all of his success. I wish I had discovered him before sixth grade. I wish I could have known him more. I wish he was still alive. No one will ever replace Mike, and that sweet, sweet smile.

Whenever I'm down, I just sing "Smile" in my head, and think of him.
Test Subject
#47 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 3:47 PM
I'm a bit late to comment on this, but I'd like to put my input in. MJ...
THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER TO EVER LIVE!

Best singer, best dancer, was there anything he couldn't do? My top 5 MJ songs (in no order; I love 'em all the same) are:

Beat It
Man In The Mirror
Jam
The Way You Make Me Feel
Thriller
Scholar
#48 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by clarkey5
I'm a bit late to comment on this, but I'd like to put my input in. MJ...
THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER TO EVER LIVE!

AGREED! Well, We agreed that centuries ago

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Test Subject
#49 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 10:56 PM
i remember going in my room at age 5 when my older brother was at work and putting on my dress up clothes and dancing like i was cool to smooth criminal, beat it, and a couple other songs by donna summers....hm, just reaaal old songs, and i jused to LOVE smooth criminal, loved it. i wasnt honestly a HUGE fan the way i am now but i do have to say i just loved the songs i knew. <333 and just last year or the year before i had my appendix taken out and i almost died, by the way i am so thankful for my life, and i remember also comming home the first day and i was going threw my songs on my laptop and i saw smooth criminal, when it came on i just immediantly got up sang around and danced in my room and i felt so much more lifeful and happy, his music is magic, when i am sad or angry it makes me happy and cheerful, i just admire his work and personality also, i wish i could be like michael jackson, such a good hearted person. <33
Scholar
#50 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 1:53 AM
That story is very heartwarming.

Surprisingly, I was not a fan of Michael until 2008; our Gr.8 class rehearsed Thriller for weeks, getting ready to perform it in front of the school. That's something I will always remember. We had costumes, makeup, props, tombstones, everything. It was amazing! Then I instantly became a huge MJ fan, and have been ever since.

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~

Page 2 of 2