Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 12:54 AM
Default Micheal Jackson's Furneal: Did You Watch??
Did you watch his public funeral on TV? I watched it via E! News. It was SO sad. I cried after Paris said what she said. Did it make you feel at ease?? I feel a little better, atleast he can finally rest in peace.

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 2:03 AM
I watched it. I actually recorded it. I just had to. I cried when Stevie Wonder sang, and when Jermaine sang "Smile", I bawled. I cried so much at that part until I felt sick. Now every time I hear that song I start to cry. I'm even starting to cry now . And on almost all speeches, I cried. When Paris spoke, I broke out in tears again. But the whole thing was absolutely beautiful. Michael Jackson is in peace, and God wanted him to be there . I'm sure Michael is teaching all the angels to dance and sing right now. I miss him so much.
Scholar
#3 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 6:41 AM
I think I'll dowload it... I haven't seen it but I'm sure it must be somewhere. I don't believe in funerals but I think it's one of those events one has to see.
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 6:42 AM
It was very nice. Sad as well, though that depends on your likeness to Micheal

Try Youtube

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 4:27 PM
Yeah I watched it ! But Heck french channels stopped at the half to switch to News and other things... u_u so we switched to CNN channel. Lucky we have it ! ^_^
I cried and my brother too like babies at the end when Paris spoke....
She made the world cry !! xD lol
Forum Resident
#6 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 12:57 AM
I never, ever cried so much in my life. I bawled my eyes out during the whole memorial- even during the annoying commentary :'(
I think I really broke down when the casket came out..
MJ was so energetic and lively and nothing could stop him...
and he was just...in the coffin. I half expected/wanted him to jump out and moonwalk across the stage and tell us we were all Punk'd or something.
The most touching and saddest moments definitley were when Michael's family was on stage..when Jermaine sang "Smile" (OMG such a sad song), when Marlon gave his speech and of course when Paris told the world how awesome her dad was.
Alchemist
#7 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 12:40 AM
I bawled my eyes out when Paris spoke. It's so sad, no kid should have to go through that.

R.I.P. Michael

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Scholar
#8 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 4:16 AM
I am still in tears. This makes me happy, though, it makes my day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67qJybKwY0&feature=fvw

Isn't his smile just beautiful? *starts to break out in tears... again*
Alchemist
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:36 AM
Brilliant Video. Hate to admit it but it brings a tear to my eyes. Such a sad (and sudden loss). Hopefully he'll get to R.I.P. -one- day

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Scholar
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 4:13 PM
It makes me cry too... even though it shows the greatness in him, I have tears of both happiness and sadness.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 4:38 PM
Tears started welling up in my eyes when I heard paris said what she had said. I miss MJ. its almost like he still there. R.I.P.
Scholar
#12 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 8:49 PM
I watched it again last night. Just beautiful, but god, why'd he have to go so soon?
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 7:15 AM
Love For MJ
Quote: Originally posted by missMSBplayer
I watched it again last night. Just beautiful, but god, why'd he have to go so soon?

Honestly Paris broke me down He was a wonderful man and parent. He was so talented and also a saint. I just watched this thing on E about him... He showed us all that life wasn't easy but you should just always must do whats right.