Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dreamtime Romance: Contacts to Come Hither By! |*| Fixed! Please Re-Download! |*|

by lazywnch Posted 22nd Aug 2009 at 10:56 AM - Updated 20th Jun 2010 at 3:08 PM by lazywnch : Update: Fixed Bathing Issue

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 7:18 PM
OMG! These are so beuatiful! Thank-u so much! Ooooh! I can't wait to see them in my game!!! My sims'll be all: Like my eyes?!?! and: Tottally!!! Like Mine!?!?! they're so huge! I luuuuv huge eyes!!!

Angel Kakes loves you! =^3^= HE WANTS A KISS!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KillerKinnah
OMG! These are so beuatiful! Thank-u so much! Ooooh! I can't wait to see them in my game!!! My sims'll be all: Like my eyes?!?! and: Tottally!!! Like Mine!?!?! they're so huge! I luuuuv huge eyes!!!

That cracked me up and made my morning. Thanks. :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 10:39 PM
UPDATE ON MODELS: For the couple of requests I got for downloads of the models used in my screenshots, you can find most of the base models on my Sims 3 My Studio page now: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/lazywnch. In the upload description, I've included the info for any custom content used, but as the descriptions don't give you much room for info, links to where to download the custom content can be found on my Sims 3 site blog.
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 6:12 PM
These are awesome! Thanks for sharing btw i love the blonde sim with blue eyes, are you gonna upload her?
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 5:59 PM
I love these eyes but when my sim showers her mask changes to the clown's. I hope you can fix it.
Test Subject
#31 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pinkflower
I love these eyes but when my sim showers her mask changes to the clown's. I hope you can fix it.

Mine to
I assume the clown makeup is what you originally cloned to make these beautiful and amazing contacts, so its understandable, but if there is any way to fix it it would make them that much better.
Even with the clown makeup in the shower these contacts rock! Thanks a ton for uploading them!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 4:48 AM
Hm. Weird. Because I'm pretty durn sure I used the feline mask to make these. I'll have to look into it. I hadn't noticed it in my own gameplay, but maybe I'm not terribly, er, perceptive. :} Thanks for the head's up. If I figure it out, I'll post back here.
Test Subject
#33 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 4:36 PM
gorgeous eyes---very anime/manga like--just what I was looking for and contacts as well! 5 stars ^.^
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 10:52 PM
i absolutely love these! beautiful! ^_^
Field Researcher
#35 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 1:59 AM
These are so awesome! Just what I needed for my fantasy sims.

Whee.
Test Subject
#36 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pinkflower

Yep, my sim has the same issue, shower results in clown makeup lol. At least it's just the shower!

These eyes are fantastic! I love how customizable they are, thankyou so so much!
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 2:19 AM
I absolutly love these! Definitly my favorite download for TS3 thus far ^_^
Test Subject
#38 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 12:58 AM
I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem, but when bathing or showering with these contacts, the face paint shows... It's strange really. First it was the clown mask then the tiger mask. Could some other package be interfering with the contacts?
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th May 2010 at 4:49 AM
oooh nice they looklike chobit eyes
Test Subject
#40 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 12:37 AM
woow
Test Subject
Original Poster
#41 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 12:05 PM
-dusts off hands- Finally fixed the bathing/showering issue. I sincerely apologize that it took so long. Please re-download the updated .package file, and thanks to everyone for their support! :}
Test Subject
#42 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 4:48 PM
They are beautiful! But, they scare me! LOL! O-0
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 8:56 PM
Your model sims are really beautiful, especially the third lady with blue eyes. It would be great if you'd upload them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 6:21 PM
I've recently gone on a "Fantasy Eye" download rampage. These look amazing in game. Thank you!
Test Subject
#45 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 11:42 PM
Beautiful! Thank you. :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 4th May 2012 at 4:39 AM
Thanks for sharing! This is what I was looking for Hinata. Perfect.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#47 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 9:30 PM
tried these out they make my sim look even more like a doll! Haven't tried coloring them but great job!
Test Subject
#48 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 10:11 PM
they won't appear in my game. i extracted them in my sims 3 downloads folder....
THANKS POST
#49 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 5:38 PM
So Beautiful. I Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 3:54 AM
I put these on a sim I was working on, and probably stared at the result in awe and joy for like two solid minutes. These might be the prettiest fantasy eyes in existence.
Page 2 of 3