Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 12th Dec 2021 at 8:44 PM
No one else can access that. Just put it on pastebin or upload it here.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 12th Dec 2021 at 10:18 PM
Default Another error log
Here's another error log i uploaded
Open that link and read all the errors, then find the Lot Object Dump and view the all the errors, you may focus on "Book"
Attached files:
File Type: txt  ObjectError_N004_t3302698.txt (1.33 MB, 11 downloads)
Mad Poster
#28 Old 13th Dec 2021 at 2:51 AM
Install this and see if the lot loads. Then save and take the mod out again.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  deleteextraneousbooks.zip (405 Bytes, 3 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 13th Dec 2021 at 6:41 PM
Default Long time takes to load the lot of 32767 "Invisible Book"
I installed the mod and loaded the lot, and it still doesn't load the lot, how long does it take to load the lot with 32767 "Invisible Book"?
Mad Poster
#30 Old 13th Dec 2021 at 7:31 PM
You probably have to give it time for them all to be deleted.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#31 Old 13th Dec 2021 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by David Manaia
I installed the mod and loaded the lot, and it still doesn't load the lot, how long does it take to load the lot with 32767 "Invisible Book"?

Sounds like it ran out of numbers, so there might be more than that?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 13th Dec 2021 at 10:18 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 14th Dec 2021 at 12:53 AM.
Default Infinite Book and Force Error on All
I confirm that the mod works, but the lot doesn't load after 4 hours of loading, so, it looks like i have a "Infinite Book", and even since i trigger a Force Error on all using FFS Lot Debugger, i cannot load my lot, [I don't have FFS Lot Debugger on lot, but still triggers the error], so, More Solutions Available to Remove the Infinite Book? [i did the first method of mod which removed the infinite book, but the mod works, and lot cannot load] and also removing Force Error on all which do that 2 months ago, and the lot cannot load?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 25th Dec 2021 at 7:20 PM
Default More information and investigation about the "Infinite Book"
I uploaded a video about the "Infinite Book" which you could find on this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xraT6IDv4Gk

Information about the "Infinite Book":
Carla Sofia Leal Cristo made recently a Book called "History of The Leal Cristo Family". She putted his book 890 times on the bookcase [I don't sure the number] Then looks like a "Infinite Book" I saved the game by accident, if didn't saved the game with that "Book", This never happened in my situation
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 28th Dec 2021 at 4:10 PM
Default Fixing Object Error and Fixing Force Error on All!
I don't know how I'm going to fix this! I'm already annoyed with the lot that doesn't load, as I said, having a mod that works, it can work, but on December 27, 2021, I waited 10 hours to load it, but nothing goes, so, for Please everyone, help to fix this problem, because I'm already very sad, I have to fix the Object Error in the "Infinite Book" when the mod deleteextraneousbooks.package gave the mod to work, but the lot doesn't load, [It seems like will load in the 25th century] and also the Force Error on All error from the FFS Lot Debugger [I don't have the FFS Lot Debugger, but that still goes in the error]!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#35 Old 28th Dec 2021 at 4:57 PM
I don't think you can fix it as it is, but you could try moving the family out and then moving them back in. You'd have to re-buy all of the furniture- but this is what you want; hopefully the instances of the book will be removed too. I would probably use Chris Hatch's lot cleaner on the lot after moving the sims out too.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 28th Dec 2021 at 6:52 PM
Default Already Moved The Family Out
i already moved the family out, so, i will not moved the family back in on the lot until the lot loads correctly because of the lot stuck on loading screen
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#37 Old 28th Dec 2021 at 8:09 PM
The only other thing I can think of to try is to package the lot, clean the packaged lot with the clean Installer, use the lot cleaner etc and install to a clean hood; then package up and reinstall to your hood. backup everything first.
Other than that, reply #20 would apply.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 29th Dec 2021 at 5:19 PM
Default Lot loaded! But like the "Infinite Book" error
Lot loaded! But I don't know how I'm going to get the "Infinite Book" because it is invisible, a way to erase the "Infinite Book" that is invisible in the lot? I'm also not going to write another novel so that the same thing doesn't happen!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 29th Dec 2021 at 7:17 PM
Default Solved!
After deleting the Object Error - 32767 "Book" errors, problem is solved! Now everytime i will write a novel, i will exit without saving rather than using save, to prevent this problems once again!
Page 2 of 2