Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lady Gaga

by Wicked_poppies Posted 29th Jan 2010 at 8:10 PM

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 4:09 PM
to my opinion.... the best Gaga out there...

(^_^)b
#27 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 12:15 AM
haha people still think she is a man?! half her hoochie was hanging out in her grammy performance, ITS OBVIOUS SHE HAS NO PEN!S!!!!!! and by the way this sim is still the best one i have ever seen!!!! do more gaga please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$ how wonderful life is, with GaGa in the world! $
Test Subject
#28 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 2:24 AM
This also looks like Mcdreamy's wife from greys anatomy except with blond hair.

-:¦:-•:*imissfruity1013*:•-:¦:-
º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º
Test Subject
#29 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 10:30 PM
nice work i like ur gaga sooooooooooo much sweetie ^^
#30 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 2:39 AM
its looking diffrent in game than in the pics to me...anyone else notice? the eyes are thinner and the nose is longer and pointier...is it just me?

$ how wonderful life is, with GaGa in the world! $
Instructor
Original Poster
#31 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 3:17 PM
It has to be just how you're looking at her, because I did not edit the pics any, and the sim from the pics is the one I uploaded.

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#32 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 12:43 AM
imma fan of her she is amazing thanks
Field Researcher
#33 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 2:43 AM
Googoo for this Gaga.

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Test Subject
#34 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 12:28 AM
Great job! This is the best Gaga sim I've seen!
I've been looking for a good one on a bunch of different sites...
Btw I love Lady Gaga. She's so talented, & she seems really sweet too... Anyone who still believes those rumors must have never seen an actual man in their lives... xD
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 10:32 PM
I love GaGa's music.... You're right, she has an amazing voice.... I wish she did more acoustic songs with just her and a piano.... =D ;love this sim! thanks!! =D
=Little monster 4ever=
Scholar
#36 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 11:54 AM
Gaga for the win!, this sim is amazing!

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Test Subject
#37 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 12:29 AM
This is great! Love it! She´s a beautiful person! Thanks

Alan
Test Subject
#38 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 1:28 AM
thanks! Its like getting a barbie doll for christmas all over again.

I was here!! :3
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 3:29 PM
Shes amazing! And so are you, Wicked_Poppies! thanks 4 this.
Test Subject
#40 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 2:03 AM
she whorships the devil!..but her music rocks...but she is evil...her and beyonce...peace..and thanks for the download
Instructor
Original Poster
#41 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tgriffplayer88
she whorships the devil!..but her music rocks...but she is evil...her and beyonce...peace..and thanks for the download

"It's better to remain silent and be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

You just removed all doubt.

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#42 Old 3rd May 2010 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wicked_poppies
Ah! I was waiting for a asshole to pop up! And you didn't let me down. Lady Gaga is female. You're a dick. End of discusion.

Furthermore, if anyone else feels compelled to be a jerk and leave rude/dumbass comments, please know that I will report you. I really don’t feel like putting up with your shit. Thanks and have a lovely day.

i have a deviantART account and im gonna deviwatch you my account is lilgian and also i agree lady gaga is female and she is the best!
Test Subject
#43 Old 5th May 2010 at 6:56 PM
i like ^^
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th May 2010 at 1:07 PM
VERY VERY NICE!! Briliant!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 22nd May 2010 at 10:06 PM
I LOVE IT! FINALLY ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE HER! Only one thing. I am sad that her back tattoo isnt on this skin ! But everything else ROCKS!
Test Subject
#46 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 2:45 PM
hey wicked poppies, i want the baby doll lips and more recoulors because i making lady gaga, my email please thanks gabrielsantos026@gmail.com

TS2Sims.
Instructor
Original Poster
#47 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BellzIzInsane
I LOVE IT! FINALLY ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE HER! Only one thing. I am sad that her back tattoo isnt on this skin ! But everything else ROCKS!

That tattoo is on her skin. It's the one on her side that I couldent get to look right.

Quote: Originally posted by TS2Sims
hey wicked poppies, i want the baby doll lips and more recoulors because i making lady gaga, my email please thanks gabrielsantos026@gmail.com

If you want more recolors you're welcome to make them yourself. As long as you give me credit for the original, you can make and upload them with your sim, or by themselves.....

Alchemist
#48 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 10:38 AM Last edited by TheCreeper : 27th Nov 2010 at 5:19 PM.
Haha, how could I say it's a bad sim - firstly, it's Lady Gaga (who's a SHE not a HE, though she is bisexual, SHE was married to a man, so shut the fuck up), and secondly, there's something by Vera Marina, and I'm a big fan of both Gaga and Vera ). Good job.

Where can I find the hair mesh, I lost it! Damn!!!

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Instructor
Original Poster
#49 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheCreeper
Haha, how could I say it's a bad sim - firstly, it's Lady Gaga (who's a SHE not a HE, though she is bisexual, SHE was married to a man, so shut the fuck up), and secondly, there's something by Vera Marina, and I'm a big fan of both Gaga and Vera ). Good job.

Haha..... thanks..... Vera IS the Lady Gaga of sims!

Lab Assistant
#50 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 7:34 PM
Thanks! She's amazing!
Page 2 of 3