1 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#151 Old 6th May 2010 at 9:09 PM
Thanks, ill check that mod out. I dont like putting in empty desks because sims have a habit of putting bills/empty coffee cups/newspapers etc on them instead of homework lol.

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Advertisement
Inventor
#152 Old 6th May 2010 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
"Put your homework away properly!"[/thread] by MogHughson.

Yes, I personally use that particular mod and it works great. It's a photo frame which you put on a desk (a double tiled desk mind, not the single-tiled ones you can get on Mod the Sims). You place it on the side where the chair isn't facing, and then your child or teen sim "claims" the frame. Their picture appears in it and from then onwards the sim will always place their homework on the desk opposite the chair.
Scholar
#153 Old 7th May 2010 at 4:01 AM
Your sim can claim a one tile desk if you place the frame on a shelf above the tile.
Inventor
#154 Old 7th May 2010 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Prosthetics
Your sim can claim a one tile desk if you place the frame on a shelf above the tile.

Ooh really? I didn't know that. Thanks!
Mad Poster
#155 Old 8th May 2010 at 6:06 AM
"Sorry, bub, my Sim does NOT swing on that side of the plate! And he's engaged to a woman!"

Said to a male Sim who did the wolf-whistle thing whenever he saw my male Sim (my Sim's Aspirations are Pleasure/Romance).

And what I said to the Sim's fiancee when a cow mascot hit on her and she accepted the flirt: "You did NOT just accept that flirt! Boy, are you lucky he was in another room!"
Test Subject
#156 Old 8th May 2010 at 6:53 PM

"OMG, just let him go by and go to your destination! You don't need to keep moving out of the way."

"Why are you stepping up and down? Are you confused on how to walk?"

"Stop eating like you're 4."
Mad Poster
#157 Old 8th May 2010 at 11:34 PM
"Get outta the way you moron! He's trying to get to his final exam!"
Test Subject
#158 Old 9th May 2010 at 2:56 AM
"Hey! Hey! Go for the other sister, she's taken already!" me, yelling to my brown-haired Sim who's furious on my green-haired Sim (that had a crush on a glasses-girl)
Site Helper
#159 Old 10th May 2010 at 12:06 AM
Also said while playing Sims 1 and 3: "Please tell me you did NOT just do that!"

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Inventor
#160 Old 10th May 2010 at 3:04 AM
Was tonight playing a community nightclub lot - visited by one of my teen boys - and I teleported in lots of playable teen sims so he could make new friends. I audibly said "huh??" when I saw duplicate appearances of one of these characters. I had both duplicates go and sit upstairs in the corner so no-one would get confused by speaking to two of the same person.

I hope it hasn't corrupted my game! lol
Scholar
#161 Old 10th May 2010 at 12:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jodemilo
I audibly said "huh??" when I saw duplicate appearances of one of these characters. I had both duplicates go and sit upstairs in the corner so no-one would get confused by speaking to two of the same person.

I hope it hasn't corrupted my game! lol

I had this happen to me in University so I went looking for info on it. Apparently it's only a VBT if the clones speak to each other and get the memory for having met one's self. It is also ok to clear them off using your teleporter. If you kept them apart you should be ok.
Inventor
#162 Old 12th May 2010 at 9:00 AM
My sims all seem to be obsessive or downright OCD, so I'm always yelling at them for repetitive behavior.

"NO MORE CATCH GODDAMNIT!"
*sees sims no longer holding infant* "Oh god, WHERE DID YOU PUT THE BABY -THIS- TIME!"
"Please tell me you didn't bury the BABY in the SNOW...WHY DID YOU PUT THE BABY UNDER THE SNOW?!"
"STOP...HUMPING...EACH OTHER" (ACR)
"No more sex, go do something else already!" (more ACR)
"GAAAH JESUS!" (reaction to my first case of major toddler fug. She ended up growing into a pretty kid, but as a toddler...)
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 12th May 2010 at 1:45 PM
'selects a sim to use phone with full mood but sim doesn't do so.'

ÄLÄ NYT LOPETA SITÄ V**UN KOMENTOA TEE NYT SE MITÄ SUL ON PUHELMIA VASTAA!?
....And that's translated to english as: GAH! DON'T QUIT THAT F***IN COMMAND JUST DO IT WHAT YOU HAVE AGAINST PHONES!?!
Mad Poster
#164 Old 12th May 2010 at 6:29 PM
"So THAT'S what a servo is. I hope I didn't make a mistake by having him build one...."

(I just had Malcolm Landgraab IV, who got his Gold Robotic Talent Badge, build a servo.)
#165 Old 22nd May 2010 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by I_Love_Simming
Thanks, ill check that mod out. I dont like putting in empty desks because sims have a habit of putting bills/empty coffee cups/newspapers etc on them instead of homework lol.
You`re welcome. Mind if I ask which of the two mods I linked to you`re checking out? They work well together, too.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Field Researcher
#166 Old 22nd May 2010 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolterGeist44
'selects a sim to use phone with full mood but sim doesn't do so.'

ÄLÄ NYT LOPETA SITÄ V**UN KOMENTOA TEE NYT SE MITÄ SUL ON PUHELMIA VASTAA!?
....And that's translated to english as: GAH! DON'T QUIT THAT F***IN COMMAND JUST DO IT WHAT YOU HAVE AGAINST PHONES!?!

LOLOLOLOL
It's most likely your native tongue, but it's still good to know I'm not the only one who yells at my Sim in another language.
I'm constantly yelling at my Sims in Portuguese. Whether they understand or not is another story.
Mad Poster
#167 Old 23rd May 2010 at 1:04 AM
"No, she is NOT going to accept your offer of a blind date for her, she's already married!"
Test Subject
#168 Old 23rd May 2010 at 3:16 PM
'No, no,no,no,no!Don't pick up the baby, Awh!'
'Do you want to kill me? -Sim nods- Awh, you hate me that much? -Sim nods again- Okay, I'm going to feed you to the cowplant then. -Sim Jumps up and down- Stupid Sim '

“Oh my god,” Alec shut his eyes. “Jace, you’re naked.”

“I know,” Jace said. “I’m in my purest form, no hair dye, no clothes, no kangaroos. I’m just me!”
Mad Poster
#169 Old 23rd May 2010 at 3:40 PM
"Is it too much to ask for you to put your plate in the dishwasher before you get into bed?"
Test Subject
#170 Old 23rd May 2010 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OJDVictim7000
Some of mine are:
Don't you hate it when your child on the sims won't do their homework and they get taken away I HATE that
"Yes! You are so pretty just three more days till you are a teenager you will be so beautiful! Wait why did her icon disapear what's with the music? The social worker! Crap Crap Crap"
"DO YOU WANT THE STUPID SOCIAL WORKER TO TAKE YOU AWAY!!!???"
"You JUST watched TV for TWO HOURS and now you are TIRED??? GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!"
"The baby is ASLEEP DON'T TAKE IT OUT OF IT'S CRIB!!"
"OK I got everyone off to school so I ca...YOU DIDN'T GET ON THE BUS?? YOU ARE EATING A TOASTER PASTRY!!!!"
"Stop playing in the toilet stupid sim baby!"
"Yay I am so excited my baby is about to grow up into a toddler...here it comes she will be so pret..EWWW!" (Usually happens to me when I have parents with CC)
"WHAT she died and she is pregnant!! Husband save her!!! No don't go watch TV SAVE HER!!!"
"OMG A FIRE!!!(Pregnant sim starts giving birth) OH SNAP!!!"

I am really mean to my sims lol

Ok, if a social worker comes, just do the moveobjects on cheat, and delete the social worker's van, then try to fix the problem with the child/baby/teen so they won't have another van come.
I once had a social worker come to take my sims' only baby away, and I deleted the social worker, and all the sudden, BLOOP, another social worker pops out of the van, and I'm like: "NOOOO!!!" so I quickly killed the social worker, and then the baby went *sparkle sparkle poof* and then my Audrey Kitching like-sim and her husband got depressed, so I decided to screw that family...

I usually say things like:
"LOAD ALREADY, stupid custom content messing up my game, I can't get into anyone's home!! Dx"
"NO! STOP PLAYING THE DUMB SXX3!! I'm about ready to delete your stupid computer!!"
"Kid, if you don't get off that piano, I will starve you!!"
"This is the second meal you've eaten since I made you, WHY ARE YOU ALREADY FAT!!??"
"Crap."
"You are so weird..."
"DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!"
"There is a chair right in front of you, stop complaining that there is no chair!"
"NO!! Stop sleeping!! Go to work you lazy bum!!! Your energy is full, just because you woohoo-ed with your son's girlfriend's mom doesn't mean that you can sleep until you're an old person!!"
"You were still in the beginning stage of adulthood!! Why are you an elder!!??"
"No."

I have no idea what to put here sooo:
lalalalalaladkhefkjhefjkhsfklalalalalalala XD
Lab Assistant
#171 Old 23rd May 2010 at 4:39 PM
"NO. Stop flirting with her, you guys are FRIENDS. Okay? GAH, now look you have a crush on her. STOP. YOU AREN'T MEANT TO BE. D: " -five minutes later- "Since you're obviously not letting me break up with her, you'll get married after University. Okay?"
Forum Resident
#172 Old 23rd May 2010 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
You`re welcome. Mind if I ask which of the two mods I linked to you`re checking out? They work well together, too.

Im thinking the 'Put your homework away properley' mod will probably be best for me, thanks again for the link!

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Mad Poster
#173 Old 23rd May 2010 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tina9340
"NO. Stop flirting with her, you guys are FRIENDS. Okay? GAH, now look you have a crush on her. STOP. YOU AREN'T MEANT TO BE. D: " -five minutes later- "Since you're obviously not letting me break up with her, you'll get married after University. Okay?"

Had something similar happen.

I created a Sim I wanted to be married to one of those cute downtownies (not Mr. Big--the one with the blue open shirt and white pants). One of her new friends asked if she could set her up with a blind date, so I was like, okay, why not?

Turned out to be Julien Cooke (from OFB) who I'm not even playing--he's still in the family bin.

So, from me you would have heard, "Okay, no dream date. No--you did NOT just get a crush on him! I want your date to be okay, not good! This is not the guy for you!" (The only time my Sims have Horrible dates is when I do it on purpose--like have them flirt with other Sims.)

She eventually married the downtownie, though. I deleted the Good Time letters from her inventory. As far as I know she still has a crush on Julien, but nothing's ever going to come of it, and she and her husband now have a teenaged daughter.
Test Subject
#174 Old 24th May 2010 at 10:38 AM
Don't Get The Baby You Goddamn Moron!
Nanny Get The F*** Out Of My Way You Freaking Witch!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Let Baby Alone You Moth********!!!
Mad Poster
#175 Old 27th May 2010 at 7:32 PM
Okay, you've been just standing there, like a moron, holding the baby now for about 2 sims hours and the baby is still crying. CHANGE THE DIAPER ALREADY!!!! Honestly, they will go days without changing them.
Page 7 of 167