Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#51 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 9:40 AM
Going to the book store to buy something to read on the long train ride home.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Advertisement
Alchemist
#52 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 12:00 PM
having a nice convo with my mum

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Mad Poster
#53 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 12:25 PM
Cleaning my room! My grandmother is coming to visit me today. She'll already be horrified enough by dorm life-- I don't need her to be horrified by my messy room, too.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#54 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 4:47 AM
I just posted my Modthesims Yearbook entry ... check it out

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
#55 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 5:18 AM
I just finished editing my Yearbook entry and now I'm going to work frantically to finish two oral presentations by the end of the day. Probably one of the dullest ways to spend a Saturday with gorgeous weather.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#56 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 5:20 AM
^ I saw yours. Girl, I love your fabulous ass black and white photo... I'm not trying to be dramatic, I'm just saying.

Mad Poster
#57 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 9:05 AM
My yearbook entry is a-done!

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Alchemist
#58 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 11:00 AM
I am watching cartoons with my niece's

My Simblr
My Youtube
Instructor
#59 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 12:52 PM
Watching neighbor's cat catching a mouse. Rare view in my neighborhood.

Common sense is so rare these days...
Theorist
#60 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 12:54 PM
Trying to motivate myself to finish studying.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Top Secret Researcher
#61 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 3:44 PM
I just did the yearbook thing, too.

tumblr|lastfm
Alchemist
#62 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 9:39 PM
So, as of yesterday, our house is officially for sale. My mom's already started cleaning so we can start showing it to people, but the realtor is sure we'll still be here for Christmas. I'm happy about this because I want to spend one last Christmas in this house, and I don't want to spend Christmas unpacking. Of course, we'll probably be packing, but oh well. Moving is becoming a reality, and while I still don't want to leave this house, I know it'll be better for the whole family in the long run. I just hope we find a decent house in a nice neighborhood (the first one we looked at had a really sucky neighborhood). And it's good knowing that my parents don't actually want to live out in the country, they want to live in town, as do I. The drive to that first house was something I really don't want to have to do just for a gallon of milk. Plus, that bridge was terrifying O_O.

Is it weird that I'm actually kind of excited to start moving?

Sorry, just needed to ramble a little.
Instructor
#63 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 9:48 PM
Wishing I can go to Belfast tomorrow and be at MTV EMA's...So close, yet so far...Gah.

Common sense is so rare these days...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#64 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 2:53 AM
I have a KILLER headache. I'm about to call it a night. Hope you girls have a great week <3 xoxo

Alchemist
#65 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 5:58 AM
Making alternate Christmas lists.
Theorist
#66 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 7:10 PM
Wondering how the weekend is over already? I am so not in the mood for another week to begin.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Top Secret Researcher
#67 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 7:55 PM
^ I couldn't agree more.

I'm packing.

tumblr|lastfm
Scholar
#68 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 8:49 PM
uploading picture files

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#69 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 11:33 PM
Well I spoke to my doctor today about the headaches and sickness (no, I'm not pregnant ) When a person has Kostmann's Syndrome they have to take Neupogen shots, and if those do not work, they will need a bone marrow transplant. Since my medicene doesn't appear to be working, it's highly likely I'll be placed on the donor transplant list.

On the bright side, I've been in bed all day and my boyfriend and roommate have taken very good care of me. ^__^ I had a 102 fever earlier, and my temp is stabilized now. I'm watching a Care Bears movie and eating ice cream (don't judge me )

I've been pretty good for the past 5 years, I didn't expect anymore health issues to occur anytime soon. Then again life is just full of surprises that way. Optimism is a great ally, nonetheless.

Have a great week girls, xoxo!

Mad Poster
#70 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 2:24 AM
It's good to see you being so positive, Dreamy. I hope that you feel better in the short term and that the transplant works out in the long term.

I'm watching Beauty and the Beast with my neighbors from across the hall. Oh, the excitement of college life !

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Alchemist
#71 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 5:37 PM
Uploading photos to my photography site of the fake bruises i done on my friends arm yesterday.
i am really proud of how they turned out they look like real bruises.

My Simblr
My Youtube
Top Secret Researcher
#72 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 6:07 PM Last edited by minus. : 7th Nov 2011 at 8:23 PM.
Trying to finish a presentation.

Edit: just sent my dad a text message, I wonder how long until he manages to reply.

tumblr|lastfm
Forum Resident
#73 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 9:14 PM
I caved and did a yearbook entry. Nothing special. Now, I'm off to do a stupid project. I'd rather write an essay .

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#74 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:39 AM
Didn't go to any of my classes today. Instead, stayed in bed with hot tomato soup and classic Disney movies. But I did learn something after watching "Sleeping Beauty". If a guy saves your ass, it belongs to him, or at least that's the message I got.

Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
It's good to see you being so positive, Dreamy. I hope that you feel better in the short term and that the transplant works out in the long term.

Thanks girly! I was always taught that "through the storm their was always a rainbow at the end." Sounds cheesy, but whatever, I got it from my mom.

Mad Poster
#75 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 8:25 AM
Working away on a podcast for my Japanese history class. I just wish this term was over and I could graduate!

Page 3 of 62