Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simport Rewards Unlocked

by velocitygrass Posted 10th Mar 2012 at 12:28 PM

242 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 178 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 10
Theorist
THANKS POST
#26 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 8:34 PM
Thank you so much! :-)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#27 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 8:36 PM
Bravo Sir Bravo!!!! So it says that they're unlockable, so what do we need to do to actually unlock them and be able to use them? Will they become available the further we advance in each showtime career. Or am I reading this completely wrong?
Field Researcher
#28 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tylersada
Thank you so much. I'm a lone player and have no intentions of using simport to get objects or rewards. I appreciate this very much.

Ditto! Couldn't have typed it better myself! Thanks!
Inventor
Original Poster
#29 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 9:08 PM
@Simsdestroyer: Once you put the mod in, they should be available in the list of stage props (or CAS for the clothes) like all the others. Or did you mean how to unlock them through simport?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 9:18 PM
Omg thank you so much!!!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 9:30 PM
OMG, this is brilliant! I am so glad you made this!

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#32 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 9:30 PM
Bless you! I've been planning to NEVER use SimPort; I'm thrilled not to have to miss chunks of the game because of it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 9:50 PM
Thank you sooooo much!!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#34 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 10:24 PM
Wow, that was quick! Thanks so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 11:22 PM
As many other people have stated, I do not intend to use Simport, even with the new patch that prevents the whole saving-other-people's-cc. So thank you. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 11:30 PM
I can't get the stuff to show! Do I have to have Simport going?
Theorist
THANKS POST
#37 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 11:47 PM
Thanks a lot for this, SimPort seems to have a tendency of crashing my game when I want to host a sim, even with the new patch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 11:48 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I may actually buy this EP now, knowing that I don't have to use the crappy Simport "feature" to get all the goodies. You rock!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 1:33 AM
Thanks so much!
I've a feeling this is going to be a very popular mod!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 3:10 AM
I got my unlocked SimPort stuff elsewhere, but still, this is wonderful for the others who would like to avoid SP like the plague.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 4:12 AM
You rock! I hated the idea of social features and Simport, but felt cheated at the idea that some thigns were held back from those of us who felt that way.
Inventor
Original Poster
#42 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 8:22 AM
@Upanova01: I just did a test with a new Sims 3 folder where I didn't even allow the game to connect to the internet, so that it couldn't create the package that stores the Simport progress and I could still buy the props in buy mode, like any other object. Are other package mods working correctly for you?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 8:34 AM
Thank you. I don't have plan to use simport.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 8:41 AM
Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 9:08 AM
Thank you! As a builder it annoyed me a lot that queen and king were missing from the set of chess pieces.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 10:54 AM
I surprised myself and found that I really like Simport, because it's fun to see other Simmer's Sims. But I was still unhappy with having to unlock things, especially because of Simport time zone issues. I know EA thought they took care of that, but they did not. Aussie time zone is not always easy to Simport with.

Thank you so so much for doing this for us. I'm still going to try to unlock with Simport, but you've now taken the stress away that if I can't unlock things myself, you've done it for me.

Cheers for this. Love your pic btw, really cute.
Inventor
Original Poster
#47 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 11:58 AM
@sereniticat: I don't even mind the idea of sending your sim on tour or hosting sims and collecting stamps. I think the design of the stamps is really beautiful and I probably would have enjoyed getting them one by one. But I do not want to have to bother other people with this. Especially a couple of years from now, it could become impossible to achieve this.

I wish they would have added an optional fake friend that could be used and that acted as an AI that automatically accepts requests and generates random performers that come on tour in your venues all within the game (i.e. without connecting to servers at all).

Quote:
Love your pic btw, really cute.
Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#48 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 3:43 PM
Yay! Thank you so much Stupid simport will never be used on my computer.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 3:44 PM
OMG thank you so much! I really didn't wanna use Simport but I wanted the items, so I was sitting there going like "man I don't know what to do...:P" and now you've unlocked them! Thank you so much :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#50 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 4:14 PM
Thank-youuuuuuu, Velocitygrass!!
Page 2 of 10