Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#126 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 4:33 PM

Helen Wheels (resident of Land Grant University) threw a Spooky Day party - in theory it was for her son, Wagon Wheels, and his paternal half-brother Post Bellum, but really Helen, her house-mate Ida Juana Knowe and all of their guests were delighted to get the opportunity to dress up! :-)

Left - right: Wagon Wheels (dragon), Helen Wheels (witch), Post Bellum (skeleton) and Ida Juana Knowe (bunny).

(You can read more about my Land Grant University residents here, here and here.)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 6:52 PM Last edited by SeptemberSimsForum : 13th Mar 2017 at 2:37 PM.
1900's Christmas.

Salmon for lunch.

All around the Christmas tree...

More pics:

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#128 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 1:18 AM
@SeptemberSimsForum Please limit yourself to four inline images as per the Site Rules. You may pop the extra images under a spoiler tag

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
#129 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
@SeptemberSimsForum Please limit yourself to four inline images as per the Site Rules. You may pop the extra images under a spoiler tag

I do apologize. I have edited my post.
Mad Poster
#130 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 12:37 PM
Default Happy New Year!

Jodie and Jason Larson would like to wish a
Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2021
to you all and to all your Sims
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#131 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 1:38 PM
Bottoms up everyone! Cheers @AndrewGloria to you and your sims! Happy new year everyone!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#132 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 2:54 PM
Psst! Sim! Don't panic, but there seems to be a fire (or something) outside your window!

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#133 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 3:03 PM
Oh yeah, don't worry, that's just Mrs Crumplebottom's knitting going up, she got too close to the fire jet.
Mad Poster
#134 Old 25th Dec 2022 at 9:34 PM
Default Christmas Day Service at St Simeon's Parish Church, Veronaville - 25th December 2022

By St Simeon's standards, the congregation today was quite large. It included several children.

The Reverend Elspeth Anderson soon got into her stride with her sermon.

Like some other members of this congregation, I'm afraid Andrew and his mum Gloria kept talking to each other during the sermon. Gloria does have the excuse that she's not really used to church -- as the Veronaville All Stars star player she's usually playing (i.e working) on Sunday mornings.

But they both listened with rapt attention when Elspeth's topic changed to food!
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#135 Old 30th Dec 2022 at 1:59 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 31st Dec 2022 at 8:17 AM.
Merry Christmas (slightly late, but oh well) and a Happy New Year from the Brooks family

Mad Poster
#136 Old 1st Jan 2023 at 2:51 AM
Default Happy New Year 2023!

[Left to Right] Jack Gill, Andrew Jones-Moltke, Julian Moltke-Jones and Ravi Bertino invite you to join them in drinking a toast to 2023.

They are celebrating in Jack and Ravi's downtown back garden. This year I actually got out a glass, and some wine, and drank the toast with them.
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#137 Old 1st Jan 2023 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Merry Christmas (slightly late, but oh well) and a Happy New Year from the Brooks family

I'm wondering how you handle the kids in the wheelchairs. Is it possible to make them stay there and not constantly get up and how do they eat/sleep/pee etc.?
Mad Poster
#138 Old 1st Jan 2023 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I'm wondering how you handle the kids in the wheelchairs. Is it possible to make them stay there and not constantly get up and how do they eat/sleep/pee etc.?

I mostly do posed setups for pictures, and use motive cheats a lot, so it's not an issue for me. I use free will off, so there's less wandering about.

Mad Poster
#139 Old 25th Dec 2023 at 12:40 AM
Default Merry Christmas!

It's now after midnight in Scotland, and just after 6 in Veronaville. So it's Christmas Day! If I leave it till my afternoon I'll be a bit too late for our antipodean friends. So my Sims and I will take this opportunity of wishing you all, and all your Sims a very Merry Christmas!!
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#140 Old 25th Dec 2023 at 12:54 PM
That looks so cozy @AndrewGloria ! I'm visiting Lacuna Delta now, after we ate a reasonable lunch and drank a modest amount of alcohol.* Merry Christmas all!

*I may have understated this somewhat.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#141 Old 26th Dec 2023 at 5:14 PM
The christmas party started out so well...

More christmas tree fire fun:

Hooray, It's Santa!

Mad Poster
#142 Old 28th Dec 2023 at 1:41 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 28th Dec 2023 at 2:37 AM.
It's that time of year again

Let's hope the new year is going to be a good one

Page 6 of 6