Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2023 at 11:20 AM
Default WCIF A mod that reveals a Sim's traits? (Or fixes Get To Know)
Is there anything like this? It's hard to search for, because if I search for ANYTHING involving mods and traits, and just shows me custom traits...that's not what I'm looking for.

But when I have my Sim meet new Sims, I like to exhaust the Get To Know options, so I can pick up all a Sim's traits to see if they're compatible enough with my Sim. USUALLY I could do two in a row, ask a different question, then run the third, and get all the traits known by my Sim. But more often than not, new Sims updates break this. Right now, a Sim will get bored in the middle, even if I'm not spamming the same types of questions in a row, and it breaks the cycle, and I have to try again on multiple days, and it gets frustrating. I just want to know Sims' traits when chatting with them!!

Is there a mod that makes it so my Sim can like, ask the question once and get all three traits? Or something that fixes that constantly breaking Get To Know option, so you can use it as many times as you need? Or something?? I know Alien Sims have a scanning ability that hands you all three traits from one action...so I wondered if anybody might have utilized this for a mod.

It's possible this simply doesn't exist, but I thought I'd try because I can't seem to get a proper search for it, and I'm not sure what other keywords to try without getting the wrong kinds of mods suggested. Does anyone know anything that might work, any keywords I could try for a search, or any site I could ask on...anything that might help?

I hope this is a good place to ask if this exists, because I don't know where to ask. Thank you in advance!!