Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 2:52 AM
Default The tech thread show off your technology, or learn post some pics if ya want
I am not the best tech in the world but i have created this thread not for sims help but for general computer help in the world today. maybe you would like to tell us about your new Iphone or laptop!. I can help for a lot of windows based problems but as far as hardware and psychically and windows 8 I don't know how to deal much with the super bill gates type software problems. but I learned a few good tips from remote techs!.

being nice to people has it's benefits and being mean or nasty has no benefit and your only hurting yourself in the long run.
if anyone want to make an angel like mine here is the wings link (blue eyes not included) sorry
http://modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=wings&f=38
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 2:43 AM
I am on my android cell phone its a samsung galaxy admire t mobile it used to be Metro Pcs before t mobile merger with Metropcs and my phone is like a mini computer but it does not have windows 8 and i can't say I know how it works but with my phone I have to reboot it from time to time. I can go om Mod The Sims on my android its awsome. The only big problem is I don't know what Anti Virus to put on my phone .