Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic Diner - by Martine

by Martine Posted 22nd Aug 2006 at 2:34 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2011 at 1:29 AM by Phaenoh : formating links ;)

109 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 97 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Field Researcher
#26 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 2:15 PM
VERY realistic indeed! It certainly deserved to be featured Keep it up!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 2:17 PM
Amazing! simply amazing!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 2:34 PM
Your awesome, thanks!
Scholar
#29 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 2:38 PM
Wow! It's amazing, and looks like alot of fun to play too. :D
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 2:40 PM
Hmmm I think I`ve eaten at this place before ;o). Wonderful job and congrats on being featured.

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Test Subject
#31 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 3:06 PM
Default I love it!
Thankyou so much for this wonderful download, I love it :lovestruc ! It is great for movies and stories, so thanks. I have downloaded it and can't wait to try it out! The only thing that annoys me is that the christmas lights are in the platinum section of WDS, so I can't download . Oh well, my fault lol. Thanks again for the lovely download. x
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 3:18 PM
ohh how i wish my university worked then i could download rrrrr it looks soo good!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 3:32 PM
These kinda lots/diners make me wanna purchase OFB, really....
I really pity I don't have OFB right now :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 3:38 PM Last edited by Martine : 24th Aug 2006 at 3:51 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by SugarHoneyIcedTea
Thankyou so much for this wonderful download, I love it :lovestruc ! It is great for movies and stories, so thanks. I have downloaded it and can't wait to try it out! The only thing that annoys me is that the christmas lights are in the platinum section of WDS, so I can't download . Oh well, my fault lol. Thanks again for the lovely download. x

I linked to the wrong page, the christmas lights are from WDS, but they're not the ones from the dorm room. These are the ones I used (non-platinum), I'll edit my post!

Martine
Scholar
#35 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 4:07 PM
this is so FANTASTIC....definatly downloading!! thanks for using my Graffiti....glad you liked them You did an amazing job I just love how this looks so realistic and dirty!!! AMAZING

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Theorist
#36 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 4:23 PM
Thanks, I need new community hot spots and I will be glad to try this for awhile!
I appreciate your hard work very much.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 5:03 PM
Beautiful looking lot. Makes me want to make the bathrooms bigger so it really IS the diner from Indigo Prophecy.

And Trogdor smote the Kerrak and all was in burnination......
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 5:54 PM
Yeah, it does look a bit like Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy's diner Loved that game, btw.

Martine
Forum Resident
#39 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 6:23 PM
Wow... no one ever uploads diners. This looks so cool... I'm going to have to download it (I need a place to put all the foods I've downloaded). Very original and it looks great.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 7:55 PM
This is so cute!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#41 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 10:35 PM
This is fantastic! Your attention to detail is superb.

Congratulations on being featured!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Test Subject
#42 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 11:50 PM
Awesome job!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 2:34 AM
Martine:
I absolutly love this lot! It'll be perfect for a story i'm going to make (I was- but couldn't find a diner like this- thank you soo much!!)

One little question tho..
For the wall cabinet that was discluded in this lot (I had no trouble finding it) however i'd like the trashy re-color of it, as it looks in the 4th pic. Would you know where it would be?
Thanks!

"Canada's military? What millitary?"
-Phillip Rieser
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 7:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by *Gram*
One little question tho..
For the wall cabinet that was discluded in this lot (I had no trouble finding it) however i'd like the trashy re-color of it, as it looks in the 4th pic. Would you know where it would be?
Thanks!

The wall cabinet automatically uses all the recolors for the matching counter, which is included, so you should be able to select a trashy recolor for it.

Martine
Test Subject
#45 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 9:11 AM
Amazing work!
Scholar
#46 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 6:48 PM
Wow, that is so realistic I can smell the old cooking grease and urine stench!

My sims will love this!

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 3:37 AM
This is the ultimate greasy spoon diner. Every downtown needs one, thanks a bunch!
Theorist
#48 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 7:10 PM
This is exactly what I needed! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 6:41 AM
Wow! Excellent job! This is so realistic looking. Thanks for sharing! :D
Mad Poster
#50 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 11:47 AM
Page 2 of 5