Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"I'm Smarter Than You" for TF/TM *UPDATED* Defaults Added!

by alovingdiva Posted 16th Feb 2009 at 8:20 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 4:27 AM by alovingdiva

139 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 11:08 AM
Wow! That's just plain HOT! Great job! We can't thank you enough
Test Subject
#52 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 2:42 PM
감사해요~~!!
Test Subject
#53 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 2:43 PM
Default Thanks
Thanks~~~
Test Subject
#54 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 4:17 PM
These are sooo awesome! I hate the maxis ones too... Thank you so much alovingdiva! But kids want to wear them too.
Test Subject
#55 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 12:43 PM
oh it's really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!
Scholar
#56 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 5:44 AM
This so kicks major ass!! I really loathe Maxis teen uniforms this is a billion times better. Thanks a million.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 12:40 AM
Wow these are the best school uniforms I've seen. excellent work.

Runway clothing for your sims Doursim
Test Subject
#58 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 6:17 AM
these are so awesome... you did a really great job i just wish i had them for kids... thanks so much for sharing
Test Subject
#59 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 11:35 PM
I love it!
But I'm going to be silly again ... I downloaded the default file, (my favourite was black, amazing) and
MTS2_alovingdiva_876344_TF_SchoolUniform_ALovingdiva
(for girls only), and it does't work well (the mesh had no texture), and I downloaded then
MTS2_alovingdiva_876354_TM_SchoolUniform_Emblem_ALovingDiva
and it worked perfectly,
then I erased the first, and it still works. For male I suposse is the same (my hood was very messed with Apartment Live (I think) and I begined a new game, so the only girl was Laia Cambrilis (I don't know her name in english, her parents make toys, rather in my game the mother is a great cooker). Well, I send this message if you want to explain this matter, or if someone else have the same problem. Sorry if I haven't good english. Congratulations! and thank you very much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#60 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by curripata
I love it!
But I'm going to be silly again ... I downloaded the default file, (my favourite was black, amazing) and
MTS2_alovingdiva_876344_TF_SchoolUniform_ALovingdiva
(for girls only), and it does't work well (the mesh had no texture), and I downloaded then
MTS2_alovingdiva_876354_TM_SchoolUniform_Emblem_ALovingDiva
and it worked perfectly,
then I erased the first, and it still works. For male I suposse is the same (my hood was very messed with Apartment Live (I think) and I begined a new game, so the only girl was Laia Cambrilis (I don't know her name in english, her parents make toys, rather in my game the mother is a great cooker). Well, I send this message if you want to explain this matter, or if someone else have the same problem. Sorry if I haven't good english. Congratulations! and thank you very much!

You need to download all the other files plus one default set for the uniforms to work. The reason the girl ones didn't show up right because you didn't download the "emblem" for the TF also.
Test Subject
#61 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 3:11 PM
Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!! All of my teens and children go to private school and I hated the Maxis uniform. I hope you decide to make these for kids also. Great job!

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

-Dr. Seuss
Test Subject
#62 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 8:29 PM
What would be the chances of getting a separate of just the vest? The adult female separate of the vest has been made, and I've been dying for just the teen vest .
Test Subject
#63 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 11:47 PM
First off I want to say that these are amazing! ♥ I adore them to bits.

However, I'm having some problems with them showing up on my Sims. I downloaded the following:

TF_SchoolUniform_ALovingdiva.rar
TF_SchoolUni_Emblem_ALovingDiva.rar
TM_SchoolUniforms_ALovingDiva.rar
TM_SchoolUniform_Emblem_ALovingDiva.rar

All the originals plus "DEFAULT_REPLACMENT_PrivateSchoolUniform_BLUE_ALD.rar", to replace the Maxis private school uniforms. However, it's not showing up right at all on either my males or females.

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like to me. Did I not understand something correctly? orz
Inventor
#64 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 3:03 PM
I only really want the black uniforms (for default) do I really need to get the other colours aswell? I'm sorry if you have answered this but I get confused easily lol. I dont understand why I need to get all the other colours if I only want the black defaults? Defaulting (hehe I make words) is way over my head, so that's probs why I don't get it lol.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
Original Poster
#65 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Roi-chan
First off I want to say that these are amazing! ♥ I adore them to bits.

However, I'm having some problems with them showing up on my Sims. I downloaded the following:

TF_SchoolUniform_ALovingdiva.rar
TF_SchoolUni_Emblem_ALovingDiva.rar
TM_SchoolUniforms_ALovingDiva.rar
TM_SchoolUniform_Emblem_ALovingDiva.rar

All the originals plus "DEFAULT_REPLACMENT_PrivateSchoolUniform_BLUE_ALD.rar", to replace the Maxis private school uniforms. However, it's not showing up right at all on either my males or females.

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like to me. Did I not understand something correctly? orz

Are you sure you are extracting all the contents of the default replacements file. What it looks like is that you seem to be missing my default mesh. (which was included in the rar.) Make sure your extracting everything from the rar and placing it in you downloads folder. Just double check, to make sure, and I'll try and find what could be the problem. (make sure you don't have any other default replacement uniforms from anyone else also)
Field Researcher
#66 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 7:12 AM
OHH!!! they were awesome as non defaults and now they are school uniform defaults they pretty much rule Thanks so much again for all your hard work.These are going to be amazing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#67 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 4:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PearDrops
I only really want the black uniforms (for default) do I really need to get the other colours aswell? I'm sorry if you have answered this but I get confused easily lol. I dont understand why I need to get all the other colours if I only want the black defaults? Defaulting (hehe I make words) is way over my head, so that's probs why I don't get it lol.

its not really really necessary but if you chose to only get the black uniform recolors, be aware there may be some maxis formals, and everyday clothes from the base game will look unusual.
Inventor
#68 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 8:52 AM
Right, ok. I'll take a look and see what happens, thanks for clearing that up for me, hope I wasn't being annoying.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#69 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alovingdiva
Are you sure you are extracting all the contents of the default replacements file. What it looks like is that you seem to be missing my default mesh. (which was included in the rar.) Make sure your extracting everything from the rar and placing it in you downloads folder. Just double check, to make sure, and I'll try and find what could be the problem. (make sure you don't have any other default replacement uniforms from anyone else also)

x___x All right, I took out all previous files, and redownloaded them to make sure I got all files. I double checked, and went back to my game. However, it's still producing the same mess of pixels.
I'm 99% positive I have no other default replacement uniforms, seeing as before hand it was all Maxis private school uniforms for me.
Test Subject
#70 Old 11th Mar 2009 at 10:46 PM
This is great! Could you do it for kids and adults? It would look awesome in a story im planning to do....

The one baka to rule them all!
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 10:05 AM
Very cute, I love them. Thank you! Are you going to create them for children and adults also?

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
Test Subject
#72 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 9:40 PM
These are so nice, but could you please, please, please, oh please make them for young adults too? They'd be perfect for my "smart girl" sorority... :D
Test Subject
#73 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 2:53 AM
Omg, I've been waiting for something like this for ages! I suck at making clothes.. But thanks to you, I can now create my sim-story that I have long put aside.. Thank you! ^_^
Test Subject
#74 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 10:10 PM
Hi! These are really nice!!
I have one question, is there a way to find this clothes for YA/Adult? Or is there a way I can convert them myself? I'd really love this for YA

Thank you!
Test Subject
#75 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 11:01 PM
These are amazing!!! I was looking for default uniforms, and I had already given up...but by a lucky chance I found these!!! They're perfect, thank you so much. And, just wondering, is there a version of these for children? (I like my sims to be all matchy-matchy) If there isn't, would it be possible for you to make some? Thanks again.
Page 3 of 6