Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated 9 June 2009 Tivoli, Plantation timber furnitures

by blake_boy Posted 31st Mar 2009 at 4:59 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2009 at 2:45 AM by blake_boy

211 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 189 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 9
Field Researcher
#76 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 12:20 AM
The single bed, in addition to the shadows mentioned in previous posts, also has a bad shadow when placed next to a wall (it's blue).
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 3:29 AM
These are simply beautiful...it this is the type of work you did...you were a true craftsperson. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#78 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 10:56 AM
Thanks to all that tested out the objects, the constructive comments were really helpful.
I realise that I haven't worked on the wallshadows for almost all of the objects, and linking problems with the end tables and coffee tables with the handles.
I apologise to all whove downloaded this set, Ill probably have to withdraw the uploads and work on them before I rerelease for the updated version.
I guess part of the problem with uploading large number of contents at a time is the inevitable increase in chance of making mistakes.
I'm don't have access to my computer at the moment, and will not have for a couple of days, so please be patient and keep an eye on the updated version soon.
Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Forum Resident
#79 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 11:10 AM
Love the set, I will definitely download the updated ones but am enjoying them as they are. I'd like to know where you got those nice lamps from... :o)

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
#80 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 3:21 PM

hi you excuse someone he/she knows why I see him/it so me from this problem
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 4:18 PM
Fantastic and useful set! I cant wait for you to update it :]

(())
//\\
Test Subject
#82 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 4:43 PM
You rock! Thanks for your great creation! Awesome!
Instructor
#83 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 2:02 AM
My god, the quality of this set is amazing. Hope you get around to updating it soon. (:
Test Subject
#84 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 11:48 AM
splendide! you did an amazing pack, so elegant and realistic. so thank you very much, i hope you'll continue to produce such objects!
Test Subject
#85 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 3:17 PM
Gorgeous set! yet again you create something I wish I had in my own home!
Scholar
#86 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 3:47 PM
Your set is marvelous.Everything is so wonderful that I don't know what comment I could add.Your textures are delightful,I can easily imagine my hands touching the wood.THANK YOU so much for sharing your wonderful talent and your work with us.Big hugs.
Scholar
#87 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 1:01 AM
Great set. I'll keep an eye out for the update with the meshes
Test Subject
#88 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 11:09 AM
One of the best sets I have in my game. I love it. Thank you so much, I really appreciate your time and talents.
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 1:22 PM
I'm so thank you naka.
Test Subject
#90 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 8:08 PM
Hi Blake boy, I love your stuff, real neat!! Is it possible to add a bookcase and chess table?? It will finish off my simmies the study just perfectly?? O yes, and the chair is gorgeous did you make it?? and the paintings??? I am waiting patiently for the little one tile handle table to be rectified!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work so generously!!
Field Researcher
#91 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 12:20 AM
I absolutely love this set. I downloaded it but can't find it anywhere in my folder. Down loaded it again and still nothing. Just the file for the recolor. Where do I get the mesh??? All my residences use allnatural furnishing and this set would be an awesome addition.
Instructor
#92 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 10:25 AM
This is a beautiful set! Can't wait till you re-upload it. :D
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 11:20 AM
LOVE these, thanks!

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever".
R.I.P Brandon Lee
Test Subject
#94 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 1:10 PM
I like this set very much, but how can I do to get mesh files? in download section of this page I've found only recolor zip...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#95 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by meridiana
I like this set very much, but how can I do to get mesh files? in download section of this page I've found only recolor zip...

There was a problem with the wallshadows, so I'm in the process of fixing that before I reupload the meshes.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 10:29 PM
Blake! Nice looking set here and looking forward to it. I admit, I have plenty of your stuff, and it's done well. I'm thinking you must like Crate and Barrel.
Test Subject
#97 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 9:32 AM
beautiful furniture but it doesn't work in my game
does anybody know why?
Test Subject
#98 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 9:37 AM
sorry it's me again I read you have pb with, so I'll wait. this set is really gorgeous
thank you blake boy
Field Researcher
#99 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 1:33 AM
It is a beutiful set. But when i download all I get are coffee table recolours, no beds am i missing some other important file?
Forum Resident
#100 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 9:04 AM
DarkLolita; Reading is your friend... the set has been taken down for repairs.

Good luck getting it fixed Blake_Boy, any chance of an 'all' zip when it goes up again?
Page 4 of 9