Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Nov 2021 at 3:01 PM
Default Can't upload to a thread comment
Hello. This morning I tried to upload a zipped TS4 package containing DMaps to a comment on the thread for one of my tools. It was repeatedly rejected with an error 103. This happened once previously with an upload of a test version of another tool, although I don't remember if it was the same error.

Please don't ask me to go into Discord to report this - I tried, I tried to validate, now it won't even let me attempt to validate again, just won't let me accept the invitation. My Discord password is LONG forgotten, not that it'll let me enter one.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 10:28 AM
@CmarNYC Did you get this resolved?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 2:45 PM
Can you post a screenshot of the contents of the zip? Is it a .package file? If so, can you upload it to https://dbpf.modthesims.info/ ? Thanks!

Side note - thanks to your CAS tool I added support to the site for detecting which CAS LOD group belongs to which hat so it doesn't double count polygons now

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 3:28 PM Last edited by CmarNYC : 20th Nov 2021 at 3:38 PM.
Hello, @simsample and @Tashiketh !

I was able to upload the package this morning so apparently it's fixed. I'm attaching a screenshot of the package and zip anyway just in case.

Thanks, Tashiketh! Glad to see my stuff used for the site.

Edit: I was able to upload a zip of one of my tools to a thread also, so that's working too.
Screenshots

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Dec 2021 at 7:25 AM
I am also having trouble updating a tool of mine, I get this error when trying to replace a file in the main post:

How do you get past this ?, if I post a reply I can upload the file just fine:

Screenshots
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 20th Dec 2021 at 7:24 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I added TS2/3/4 Creator Feedback to the list of allowed forums for executables so this should work now.

Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Dec 2021 at 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Thanks for the feedback. I added TS2/3/4 Creator Feedback to the list of allowed forums for executables so this should work now.

It is working now, thank you.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Jan 2022 at 2:32 PM
I'm having this problem again - getting this message when trying to upload a zipped package in the comment thread for my TS4 Skininator tool.

SkinAdultFemaleFat dummy underlayer texture.7z:
Error 103 Unable to determine archive type from contents! (See @Tashiketh on Discord) Click for more details...

The package contains one LRLE texture. It happens with both zip and 7z.

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#9 Old 4th Jan 2022 at 3:32 PM
Is that this file type? http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_4:0xBA856C78 Or another type?