Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male ShortCut(all age)

by minanna Posted 23rd Nov 2006 at 11:44 AM - Updated 10th Dec 2008 at 7:37 PM by fanseelamb

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
#26 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 8:57 PM
Amazing! They're very pretty Thanks

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Test Subject
#27 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 9:01 PM
Why do all your boys look like girls?! I really had to wonder whether or not you placed this is the wrong category by mistake and this was really female hair. *confuzzled* Well, it's great. But I'd be interested in a female version. :D
Instructor
#28 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 9:02 PM
Wow! The mesh is wonderfully done! Thanks for the gorgeous work.
Instructor
#29 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 11:49 PM
This is really nice. I have to agree that this would also look adorable on females but it's true there never seems to be enough male hair.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Instructor
#30 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 12:40 AM
Great Job, I love it!!
Test Subject
#31 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 3:39 AM
Wow! When I saw the preview pic, I thought it was Larsa from FFXII. That's so awesome. Could we maybe prevail upon you for the model?
Instructor
#32 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 5:32 AM
I'm going to echo a lot of the opinions here:
1) This is beautiful, thank you very much!
2) A female version of this hairstyle would be very cute!
3) Where DID you find some of those beautiful outfits for males?

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 5:37 AM
Wonderful! Even if it does look a little feminine ^^" The Korean and Chinese creators seem to be the ones churning out the most beautiful hair nowadays.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#34 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 12:49 PM
Are you sure that's a dude? That looks like a girl to me.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Forum Resident
#35 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 2:01 PM
awesome-lovely
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 3:31 PM
Perfect
Minanna, I downloaded the short bangs hair yesterday, and LOVE it! Great work! Your coloring on the red hair is beautiful, and each color I tried looks amazing on my teen twins. Now this is a great download!
Test Subject
#37 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 4:37 PM
That's So cute. Thank you for a very lovely hair .

^3^ CHU*

[=__=]q Ja nee~ Mina-san.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 6:16 PM
awww, ur boys look like girls. cute

Visit designit botan the new site and new url! no really... its new new!!!!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 6:21 PM
Thanks very much! Your models are adorable ^___^
Test Subject
#40 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 9:16 PM
Thanks! Male hair is so hard to find... This is my hair style aswell! Thanks!
Test Subject
#41 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 9:40 AM
Thank you^_^
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 2:08 PM
These are absolutely wonderful. I've downloaded both lengths in all the colours, but two of the files won't open - message saying it's a bad zip. The files that won't open are - "minanna_MH01_MBadult_SHORT(blond,red).zip" and "minanna_MH01_MBadult_LONG(allcolor).zip" I've tried re-downloading them, but they still don't work. Is it my computer or does anyone else have this problem?
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 3:04 AM
Yay this hair is rad! Thanks much
Test Subject
#44 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 11:08 AM
Very nice job! Thank you!

정말 찰 해요 고마워요
Test Subject
#45 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 2:15 AM
This hair is excellent! I can only say that I don't like the brown or the red that much, but the mesh (and black and blonde colors) is excellent.
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 3:03 AM
I need help I have downloaded the blond, red one now three times and the file will not open. One time I was able to open it and it said file corrupt. I have tried to download this one two different days. Help Please.
Test Subject
#47 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 9:01 AM
Really stunning! Good job.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 7:19 AM
This is really a beautiful/cute/great hair minanna! But - OMG! @__@ It's a nightmare to recolor/retexture! >.< The alphas are very confusing and difficult to work with >_>

But overall, this is really great! (: A job well done!
Instructor
#49 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 9:44 AM
Thankyou, this is a beautiful new male hairstyle, and the textures are just lovely, too!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Test Subject
#50 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 9:35 PM
This is absalutely gorgous! I LOVE it! Thank you so much for making this! My poor boys will now have something new...almost for the first time since I went to Seomi's site for the first time. XD GREAT Job!!

And I LOVE your model. *sparkly eyes* Would you ever consider uploading him, or do you not do that?

Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark, or the man afraid of the light? -Maurice Freehill

I've played a lot of bad guys, 'cause that was the only work I could get. People saw my face and went Oooh. -Laurence Fishburne
Page 2 of 3