Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oodles of "Untucked" Attire: Anniversary Collection

by fanseelamb Posted 4th Jun 2007 at 6:51 AM - Updated 15th May 2013 at 12:53 AM by fanseelamb : changing thumbnail

171 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 154 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Field Researcher
#26 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 11:13 AM
Happy 2 year Anniversary Fanseelamb. Thank you for making my sim-mens wardrobes burst at the seams with gorgeous attire :D
Field Researcher
#27 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 11:18 AM
I can hear my download folder groaning now. Thanks!
Scholar
#28 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 12:15 PM
Great collection! Thanks Fansee =]
Scholar
#29 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 12:44 PM
Really nice work there! Wonderful job!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 1:13 PM
Fansee! How dare you! How dare you!! How dare you!!!
*mental breakdown*
Instructor
#31 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 1:23 PM
o_o I have one thing to say....

^-^ YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Thank you SO much! ^.~ You can never have too much Fansee-stuff.

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Instructor
#32 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 1:54 PM
Grabbed them all, my downloads folder will explode, but that's definetely worth it! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 2:03 PM
Thank you so much..I really appreciate all your work..Happy 2nd anniversary with MTS2!
Test Subject
#34 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 2:08 PM
I LOVE all your stuff!! My boy sims wouldn't look half as good without your untucked tshirts! Thanks!
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 2:22 PM
Awesome! Thank you very very much!!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 2:26 PM
This. Is. AWESOME!

I love you! Well, at least my sims love you You're way cool :P

Never kiss a cow's bottom with your tongue!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 2:29 PM
More untucked clothes for men. Thank-you so much. It's always needed and appreciated.

Congratulations on your 2 year anniversary and thanks for starting the "Untucked" Craze!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 2:40 PM
I am in love..... WITH THIS!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 2:45 PM
What a fantastic set... thank you fanseelamb and happy two year anniversary of your first upload
(Those graphic tees are a real godsend!)
Test Subject
#40 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 2:51 PM
Congrats on 2 years and thank you for the wonderful set!!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 3:02 PM
Most of these look familiar. Are these new releases, or are they a compliation of the best of your collections?

If they are previously done items, will these overwrite the old ones? I ask because yesterday I deleted a bunch of untucked pants because I had 2 slightly different versions of the same pants (one style was slightly skinnier). I'm trying to pare down my downloads folder, but at the same time, I don't want to miss any cool Fanseelamb clothing.

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Test Subject
#42 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 3:14 PM
Wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing this great collection. Fantastic! :D

Don't be afraid to see what you see. Facts are stubborn things.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 3:22 PM
Fanseelamb I LOOOOOOVE YOU! :lovestruc

ONLY LOVE IS REVOLUTIONARY
Test Subject
#44 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 3:56 PM
YES, YES!! now my boys will have all the basics covered!
Forum Resident
#45 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 4:11 PM Last edited by sunken-woglinde : 4th Jun 2007 at 4:19 PM.
This is fantastic!
It's great to see some fashionable, casual clothes for male sims; especially ones that are so well made! Like HystericalParoxysm said, you've saved our sims from lives of...strange clothing, I suppose you could say. Finally, my sim guys will have some awesome striped tops to wear- and not look so emo about it! Heehee.

These are top-notch quality, five stars! Thank you soooo much! I LOVE love love these. <3

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#46 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 4:14 PM
Happy Anniversary Fanseepants! And thank you so much for making more untucked clothes and saving my guys from being nekkid

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Instructor
#47 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 4:16 PM
Wow! great thanks a lot for your work and happpy anniversiry!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 5:03 PM
Oodles is a funny word...*walks off* oodles oodles oodles...*comes back* oh yeah,and these are good too. *Walks off again* oodles oodles oodles...

♥•♥☺Pippin☺♥•♥
Come see Pippin at http://www.pippin.7p.com/
Then email Pippin and Hannah at pippinandhannah@pippin.7p.com !
retired moderator
#49 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 6:05 PM
Sweetness! Thankies for sharing fansee :D

Formerly known as boolPropped
Test Subject
#50 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 6:08 PM
I'm new here to this site but not new to the Sims and just wanted to send a thanks for this great post and CONGRATS on your anniversary to the site; aren't we lucky to have you!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!
Page 2 of 7