Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Sand Simolean Point' A Neighborhood Designed for Beach Lots

by Phaenoh Posted 21st Sep 2007 at 2:00 PM - Updated 7th Sep 2011 at 8:02 PM by Phaenoh

129 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 118 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#126 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 10:08 PM
Thank you sooooo much for this hood, Phae! I've always wanted a small, non-island hood, and it didn't take me long looking at the map to discover snippets of Sand Simoleon Point's story. If you fancy taking a look at what I've done with it, I'm documenting it on my tumblr, here: http://natteryaktoad.tumblr.com/
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#127 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 11:19 PM
NatteryakToad, thank you for sharing! I got a real kick out of seeing so many of my things being used in addition to SS Point. I loved it all. I must say though, your sims have rather 'interesting' facial features... :P
Scholar
THANKS POST
#128 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 6:54 AM
well thought-out and designed! thanks :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#129 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 4:44 PM
Ooooh this is nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#130 Old 7th May 2021 at 7:26 PM
Everytime I think of something new I need in game...I can always find it on your creator page! I love your work!!! Thank you SO much!
Page 6 of 6