Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ChinaTown

by Black0rchid Posted 21st Oct 2008 at 6:13 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 6:27 PM by Black0rchid

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#51 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 10:01 PM Last edited by Malougirl : 5th Mar 2011 at 10:38 AM.
Beautiful... too bad it doesn't fit into my neighbourhood... :c

Maybe... If i'd put it on a vacation spot... :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 6:28 PM
Beautiful! This will fit right in with my Asian themed neighborhood, domo (thank you)
Mad Poster
#53 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 8:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Black0rchid
anachronista, Akadai, ladyelsa : I tried installing lot in more than two pc and it worked well, besides most of downloaders have not this problem, so it's odd..
I can't figure it out, maybe this issue proceed from your pc? ChinaTown is full of objects and decorations, it's quite heavy, more than other lots of mine.
Crashes are strange for a cleaned lot, and usually they are due to hacks or corrupted objects that my lot doesn't contain..
sorry I don't know how I can help you more..

I know this is way late, but on the offchance that anyone else like me is still playing Sims 2 I thought I'd comment. I loved this lot, but like the above people I could not stop it from freezing after I rented an apartment. I'm persistent, however, (and the lot is perfect for some of my Sims) and finally after testing everything I could think of to test, I found out that it would work if I put it in the shopping district, but not in my main neighbourhood.

I'm guessing that because it is a big, detailed lot, that it didn't like the sheer number of customised lots I had in my main neighbourhood. So, if anyone else is having this problem and has a CC or house heavy neighbourhood, then try the lot in shopping or Downtown where there is (presumably) less stuff!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 7:10 PM
Well I was unable to find MissPiggi's recolour spiral staircase after reading why. I wondered if I could replace the spiral stairs with other recolours'.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 5:19 PM
thank you
THANKS POST
#56 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 8:55 AM
Really beautiful!!!Though I can not dowanload because my lack of materials.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 16th May 2014 at 5:49 AM
really beatiful Thank you! XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 11:52 PM
Thnx^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 7:21 PM
great look
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 10:12 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I know this is way late, but on the offchance that anyone else like me is still playing Sims 2 I thought I'd comment. I loved this lot, but like the above people I could not stop it from freezing after I rented an apartment. I'm persistent, however, (and the lot is perfect for some of my Sims) and finally after testing everything I could think of to test, I found out that it would work if I put it in the shopping district, but not in my main neighbourhood.

I'm guessing that because it is a big, detailed lot, that it didn't like the sheer number of customised lots I had in my main neighbourhood. So, if anyone else is having this problem and has a CC or house heavy neighbourhood, then try the lot in shopping or Downtown where there is (presumably) less stuff!

Thank you for your advice. I have found that it works in the shopping district.
It was crashing in the Downtown area for me. Maybe because I have a lot of custom apartments in the Downtown area.
Page 3 of 3