Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Goth Mansion's Second Empire Makeover

by aixlachaise Posted 30th Nov 2008 at 12:49 AM - Updated 23rd Dec 2008 at 10:03 PM by aixlachaise

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Instructor
#26 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 11:53 PM
You've done an amazing job with the Goth Mansion.
This is a classic example of why our modders are important to us. They think outside of the Sims box.
Thank you so much for sharing with the rest of us.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 1:13 PM
this is too lovely burvey curvy scurvy be au ti ful!
(it's too much of a beauty, i couldn't type correctly)

i want M&G!! Argghhh!

thanks in advance :D

My Chemical Ravenance*
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 6:02 PM
Wow, you did a great job on the renovation. This is really beautiful.
Zombie Socks
#29 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 8:49 PM
*drools* Just for this, I'm getting mansion and garden stuff!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Instructor
#30 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 7:49 PM
This is the way it should have looked all along. Nicely done.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 4:17 PM Last edited by kathascha2 : 5th Dec 2008 at 4:33 PM.
Impressive. Like it a lot. Thx.

Still struggling with CAW :x
Test Subject
#32 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 12:51 AM
Hey! I love this download and I'm trying to recreate my own because my Goth Mansion is already decorated how I want it so I don't want to replace it and redecorate the inside. I'm doing pretty good so far, I see a few things I need to adjust but I'm wondering... How did you get it to go up another flight to add the railing to the very top? Mine does not go up that far.
Test Subject
#33 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 11:22 AM
This is fantastic. My ingame Goth mansion lot had just become corrupt and I had no option than to move out the family and bulldoze the lot. I'm so glad I found this so I can move them back into an upgraded version of the original. thanks a million!
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 5:36 PM
I love this so much wow
thank you
XXX
Test Subject
#35 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 8:25 PM
This is truly a beauty. I have tried re-doing the Goth house myself, placing it on a slightly larger lot (to make room for a pool, a greenhouse and a garage). I love this one and my Goths may be moving.

Thanks for the upgrade.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 10:07 PM
First of all let me say, this is great and I would really love to have it in my game. For some reason however, it is not showing up. I have all games from base to Apartment Life, and I have Family Fun Stuff, Glamor Life, Celebration Stuff, and Mansion and Garden Stuff. I am very familiar with custom content, and I was just wondering if anyone might have an idea why it may not be showing up. Again, this is great, and I love what you have done with it, Maxis houses always seem so odd to me so it's awesome to see what you have done here Thanks!

Far away is near at hand in images of elsewhere

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 10:26 PM
I really don't know why it wouldn't be showing up for you - it doesn't have any CC and should only require M&G stuff. All I can think of to suggest is to try installing it using the Sims2Pack Clean Installer if you haven't already. If you have, maybe try installing it WITHOUT the clean installer? This is all guesswork on my part, though. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Quote: Originally posted by ekomancer
First of all let me say, this is great and I would really love to have it in my game. For some reason however, it is not showing up. I have all games from base to Apartment Life, and I have Family Fun Stuff, Glamor Life, Celebration Stuff, and Mansion and Garden Stuff. I am very familiar with custom content, and I was just wondering if anyone might have an idea why it may not be showing up. Again, this is great, and I love what you have done with it, Maxis houses always seem so odd to me so it's awesome to see what you have done here Thanks!
Instructor
#38 Old 29th May 2009 at 2:15 PM
Whoah, I think I love you!

Thank you so much for this excellent remake of the Goth House! I've recently just begun to play them again (big thanks to the person who made the Superhood!), and that boring old house made me sad. Old Morty deserves some style. ;-)

Many thanks!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 3:02 AM
Nicely done.

-DuffDog-

-I AM taking BASIC requests.-
-Just PM to see if I might be able to do it.-
Test Subject
#40 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 3:59 AM
Just what I was trying to find
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 6:18 AM
I just had to tell you, I love this lot! I use it in my story over on livejournal. http://simcerly.livejournal.com/ It's such a great makeover! You did amazing work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 4:05 AM
Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 23rd May 2014 at 8:49 PM
Excellent job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 1:42 AM
I don't suppose that there's any way to actually physically *replace* the default Goth mansion with this mod? Some kind of code I can give it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 11:10 PM
thank u!
Test Subject
#46 Old 17th Mar 2021 at 10:25 PM
Beautiful! Will you consider adding furnished version?
Top Secret Researcher
#47 Old 23rd Oct 2021 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Floreska
Beautiful! Will you consider adding furnished version?

This upload is fully furnished, just like the original Goth mansion.

It also has a newspaper on the front lawn, but appears to be clean.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#48 Old 13th Aug 2023 at 9:49 PM
Very cool, just what I was looking for!
Page 2 of 2