Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skill Building Toy Garage

by leefish Posted 1st Jan 2009 at 7:31 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2014 at 3:29 PM by leefish

116 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Mad Poster
#51 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 5:31 PM
I've been using this for some time now, and not only did I have to thank you (albeit a little late ... sorry!), I voted for this in the poll. Thanks to this, my kids can work on some mechanical points while playing with something they find quite enjoyable. Thank you!
Alchemist
#52 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 12:32 AM
I voted for this lovely creation. I hope it wins!
Forum Resident
#53 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 1:20 AM
Beautiful! thank you!

I create for my amusement. I share for -I hope!- yours :)
Enjoy and ... Happy simming!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 6:55 PM
This is really cute!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 1:51 AM
looks really cute
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 12:12 AM
I love this, so thoughtful for making something for the boys (and girls of course)

-I Hate being obvious. All fangs and "grrr"! Takes the mystery out. Spike "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 1:59 AM
Finally, my sim boys will no longer be teased for being girly and playing with their sister's dollhouse. Great work.
Test Subject
#58 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 9:29 AM
Wow, I like that brain of yours! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#59 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 10:42 AM
wow! it's a beautifull work and a so good idea! thanks
Test Subject
#60 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 10:14 PM
Thank you so much. This is awesome
Test Subject
#61 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 2:25 PM
It's Cool
Field Researcher
#62 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 12:21 AM
downloaded rar from creator attached.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  MTS2_leesester_856467_garage.rar (318.3 KB, 8 downloads)
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#63 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 12:24 AM
Default Garage SAVED
Quote: Originally posted by dolldrms1
downloaded rar from creator attached.

Thank you!!! My garage - saved!!!

Leesester weeps tears of joy

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
#64 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
Thank you!!! My garage - saved!!!

Leesester weeps tears of joy

I am so glad that I could help! Your garage is wonderful,

I'm also sorry that MTS2 had this unfortunate event occur. I'll bet poor Delphy has worked countless hours to get this fixed and hope that I can help with other's files as well. This is a great community and I think if we all pitch in we can hopefully turn the event into just an unpleasant memory.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 3:55 AM
whoa. this is PERFECT! I know all my sims will adore it, including the girls. Yaysies!

When a girl has become one with her pony, she feels ultimate togetherness and love. The pony, on the other hand, just wants her messy bran slop and to go back to her warm, comfy stall for the rest of her life. Things such as this are different as you would think it to be.
Test Subject
#66 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 9:45 PM
This is awsome! Thank you and Maylin for sharing
Test Subject
#67 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 7:57 PM
this is great!
Instructor
#68 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 12:14 AM
Great idea and I like the execution, especially that you even changed the dolls! I always get all happy about little details like that. I think as soon as I figure out how to recolor objects I'll try to give this a castle look so my medieval kids have something to play with.
Test Subject
#69 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 6:37 PM
Very thanks, I always wanted a new toy to the game, because just a few toys come in the game, Thanks again, your job is wonderful!
Test Subject
#70 Old 1st May 2009 at 12:51 AM
this is sooo cute! It did look a little silly for the boys to play with the dollhouse
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 24th May 2009 at 11:35 AM
Thanks for all your wonderful content, you are awesome !
Scholar
#72 Old 29th May 2009 at 2:36 AM
Cute and fuctional! Thanks :D
Test Subject
#73 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 12:51 AM
This works so wonderfully in my game. I love that the kids get Mechanical skills, cause there aren't enough ways to get Mechanical skills. It is also great that toddlers and kids can play together because that way the kids will have good relationships with their siblings. Seriously, one of my favorite recent downloads. Thanks so much! I wish there were more toys like this.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#74 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by endern5
This works so wonderfully in my game. I love that the kids get Mechanical skills, cause there aren't enough ways to get Mechanical skills. It is also great that toddlers and kids can play together because that way the kids will have good relationships with their siblings. Seriously, one of my favorite recent downloads. Thanks so much! I wish there were more toys like this.

Thank you for the kind comment - I have linked to other cool skill building toys in the related links tab, but I guess you really want more group activity toys. There is the activity table in FT if you have that EP.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#75 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 12:25 AM Last edited by teredre : 26th Aug 2009 at 12:26 AM. Reason: typing error
this is cool u shoulf of made the cas transformers though it would of looked cool or cooler cus it looks cool already
Page 3 of 5