Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skill Building Toy Garage

by leefish Posted 1st Jan 2009 at 7:31 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2014 at 3:29 PM by leefish

116 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 4:55 PM
I swear my after school care had this garage toy... o.o
Scholar
#77 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 1:42 AM
It's so colorful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 5:11 AM
I downloaded this about a week ago and it works great in my game-thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 9:50 AM
Thank you for creating an item that builds skills for kids.
ALL of my mechanically inclined sims will enjoy it...regardless of gender.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 10:05 PM
I'm in love. 8D This works perfectly in Life Stories, as it's the only TS2 version I have! <3 Thanks so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetswami77
I can't tell you how happy I am to see this! I've always thought there just weren't enough toys for little Sim boys in the game. This is perfect!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Ya, EA just left the little guys in the dust on that one...
I refuse to give them a doll house. o.o

Thanks!!! Now my little feller can stop sneaking in his sisters room to play! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 1:23 PM
This is really cool, thank you! =)
Test Subject
#83 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 4:09 PM
I didn't work. -___-
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#84 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 4:25 PM Last edited by leesester : 6th Jul 2010 at 5:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by w6rldd6minati6n
I didn't work. -___-

Please be more specific - this garage has over 30,000 downloads and you are the first person to say it does not work. I would like to help you but I need more to go on.

Lee

EDIT: after a PM exchange it became clear that the user could not find the garage in the catalogue. For any others who may have a similar issue, its under toys, next to the dolls house. Don't forget to put the cars in the downloads folder as well. From buy mode that will be miscellaneous (the three dots) and then children (teddy bear).

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#85 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 11:09 PM
Cool!!! This looks lovely! It is cute if you could imagine it.., it's like they have some toddler left in them! (If only they were for toddlers...)

Thanks

~Lila
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#86 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 11:25 PM
I'm glad you like it - but it IS for toddlers - toddlers and children play with it and get skill, teens and olders play WITH the toddlers/children but don't build skill.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#87 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 12:51 AM
Great idea Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#88 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 6:35 PM
This is a great toy and I use it all the time, so thanks! :D

I was just wondering why it doesn't show up in the buy catalog in communities. It's the perfect toy to sell at the baby/kids store I'm building.

Does anyone know if there's a way to make it show up in community buy mode? Would adding it to a collection in a residential lot help?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
Original Poster
#89 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 11:05 PM
Hi spikeminx - I have no idea - I made this long ago when I was just a newbie. It may well be a case of changing the flag to be available on community lots.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#90 Old 2nd May 2011 at 2:54 PM Last edited by spikesminx : 2nd May 2011 at 8:13 PM.
Okay I'll look into it. Thanks

ETA: Yep, it's just changing a flag with simpe, I did it. Added the ofb shelf placement size too and voila :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 2:41 AM
nawwz thats gonna be the cutest download in my game<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 7:05 AM
Thank you, great job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#93 Old 19th May 2012 at 10:06 AM
Test Subject
#94 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetswami77
I can't tell you how happy I am to see this! I've always thought there just weren't enough toys for little Sim boys in the game. This is perfect!! Thanks so much for sharing!

I was about to post the same thing! This is the best download I could ever think of! Thank you Leesester!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 7:28 AM
This is awesome. And the most awesome part is thinking of my little toddlers making the cars kiss. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#96 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 7:53 PM
I love this toy! I actually downloaded it a year or so ago but I thought I'd post to see if other people have this issue; you know when a toddler is going to play with a toy but you want your adult sim to go and pick them up, the kid will normally stop in its tracks and wait to be picked up? I've noticed with the garage the kid's want to play with it overrides the adult's power to pick them up. Is that just my game or is it the same for eveyone?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
Original Poster
#97 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 6:52 PM
I have no idea - what happens with the doll house?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 5:33 PM
Awesome, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 2:44 AM
Excellent! Something FINALLY for my boy sims, the males in TS2 are woefully under created for.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 7:12 AM
I like it in first look !thx
Page 4 of 5