Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Poses: You will believe a Sim can FLY!!!

by SynapticSim Posted 21st May 2009 at 9:35 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:24 PM by whiterider

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
#26 Old 22nd May 2009 at 8:39 AM
That's pretty cool!
Something I really need. Thankies!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 22nd May 2009 at 4:11 PM
I love these poses!! Will use them a gazillion times in my photoshots Thankies!! Super heroines - I love it!
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd May 2009 at 6:59 PM
Can I ask you where come from the clothing on models ?
Thanks..
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 23rd May 2009 at 12:06 AM
This is so awesome Syn! I re-took my pics of Superman using your poses and they look great! Thanks so much for posting this.

Check out the official Funnyycats website HERE.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 23rd May 2009 at 1:52 AM
martinecek15, the costumes were made by me and are now available on my site. The link is in my signature.

Funnyycats, that is amazing! Superman looks awesome as does the new Batman. Fab Work! This is exactly why I made this.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 23rd May 2009 at 5:27 AM
Awesome job Syn, as always!

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Test Subject
#32 Old 23rd May 2009 at 12:02 PM
These are GREAT!! I can't wait to see my females posing in the Supergirl and Superwoman outfits I just found on sexysims2.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 23rd May 2009 at 4:05 PM
*begbegbegbegbegbegbeg*

Please make a child version of this! PLEASE!

*Hails SynapticSim*
Instructor
#34 Old 23rd May 2009 at 7:38 PM
Really awesome work, Syn! I appreciate you sharing this with us. Thanks!
Mad Poster
#35 Old 24th May 2009 at 6:58 AM
great idea, I can see multiple uses for my game.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#36 Old 25th May 2009 at 5:45 AM
Whoosh!
Test Subject
#37 Old 25th May 2009 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jenniferpink
Thanks for creating this but I tested this out in my game and it doesn't work I can't even click on the object to bring up the menu. Do I need an EP for it to work? I have Uni, Nightlife, OFB, and Seasons.
Thanks.

you need sims 2 Pets also
Test Subject
#38 Old 28th May 2009 at 11:42 PM
Such good timing I am starting a story with your wings and now I can solve a problem I've been having. Thanks!
Test Subject
#39 Old 30th May 2009 at 2:47 PM
you are awesome!
absolutely fantastic :D

when in rome..
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 31st May 2009 at 6:41 AM
I just wanted to compliment on the excellent quality of this work. I love it!

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
Test Subject
#41 Old 31st May 2009 at 12:47 PM
Nice tool, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 1:01 AM
This is perfect for my Maximum Ride sims, Thanks and great work

"Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"
Field Researcher
#43 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 10:37 AM
Thankyou! These are really awesome!
Test Subject
#44 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jenniferpink
Thanks for creating this but I tested this out in my game and it doesn't work I can't even click on the object to bring up the menu. Do I need an EP for it to work? I have Uni, Nightlife, OFB, and Seasons.
Thanks.
Yes you do the person says you need sims 2 pets
Test Subject
#45 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 6:37 PM
how awesome is that! id use it ALL the time but its a rar file... i dont have a rar converter

can u make a seperate download with this ending in a zip file so more people can use this? thanks!

Never let a computer know you’re in a hurry.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#46 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 2:05 AM
Unfortunately, MTS doesn't allow both types of files to be uploaded.

Quote:
ZIP or rar - You have compressed your files into a zip or rar archive (but not both).

You will have to get the free WinRAR program. Read about that here: Downloading Help

~ Syn

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#47 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mosbyte
They look good. By any chance, are they connected to the swimming and diving board animations? They sure look similar.

If only these animations could be mixed with either the waterslide from Seasons or marvine's "Ladder with custom animations" object to create a real, fully-functional high dive. (*whistles innocently at the blatant hint to anyone who would/could try to make it*)

SynapticSim, these are great! Sadly, I must wait for the base game version since I lack the Pets EP.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#48 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 7:23 AM
MSD, that would be cool, but it's a little be out of my capabilities now. Perhaps one day, who knows.

I was actually working on the non-ep version and my monitor died on my desktop, which is where I do my sims 2 work. I haven't forgotten about it, it just has to be remade from scratch. The Fighting Poses should work for you though, maybe you could use those to hold you over.

~ Syn

Test Subject
#49 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 10:06 PM
Noo! It doesn't show up in the Misc|General catagory. I've restarted the game several times and I have all the expansions (except AL), but it still won't show up.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#50 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 4:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tazira
Noo! It doesn't show up in the Misc|General catagory. I've restarted the game several times and I have all the expansions (except AL), but it still won't show up.

That's the first I'm hearing of any reports like this. Are you positive that you have it installed in the My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads folder? And that you have unpackaged it using WinRAR? There is no reason why it should not show up. You must be on a residential lot in buy mode.

The only EP required for this one will be Pets.

~ Syn

Page 2 of 3