Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

B.o.K (The Book of Knowledge)

by cmomoney Posted 30th May 2010 at 8:35 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2012 at 3:24 PM by cmomoney

111 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 88 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#76 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mmandragorra
where I can find it>
in bookstore or where?
I can't find this book

of course I install this, I hope..

It's in Surfaces/Storage.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 3:13 PM
Does it work with OLS?
Test Subject
#78 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 8:49 PM
Will this be updated for Generations?

Many thanks! This is my can't-live-without mod.
Test Subject
#79 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 7:35 PM Last edited by kiravan : 13th Jun 2011 at 7:37 PM. Reason: grammar mistake
I have the same question as daniellebauer, will this mod be update to 1.22/8.0 ? or is he working with Generations without being updated?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#80 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 1:15 AM
DUDE. This is like, a book inside a book inside a book inside a book inside a -

Well, you get it. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#81 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 1:29 AM
I love this! Thanks so much :D
*not to be found on sims4forum*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#82 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 1:07 AM
So, does it work with the current patch? I've got all expansions/stuff packs (just picked up town life earlier than planned because I really wanted to play but apparently packed my Generations disc. oops)
Anyone?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 1:59 PM
You gotta update this for Generations.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#84 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 12:31 AM
Will this work in Town Life SP? I really need to have this for it takes forever to get sims to read the skill books it takes too much time Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 12:48 AM
Thanks so much for this, its nifty~
Test Subject
#86 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 3:01 AM Last edited by simulatedsim : 13th Nov 2011 at 3:28 AM.
Does this work with Pets.?

As the creator has not posted in this thread since Jan 2011, I assume it is a defunct mod and should not be used - great pity.

EDIT: My bad, it does work - see post below.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 7:47 AM
I can confirm that this mod does not work with all the expansion packs. It crashes my game completely. I suspect it is Pets or Generations that crashes it since I installed them together and it was working fine prior to installing them. If you want to test it to see which one it crashes, it is fairly easy to remove from the game and I have no problems now that I took it out of my game.
Test Subject
#88 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thnkr0917
I can confirm that this mod does not work with all the expansion packs. It crashes my game completely. I suspect it is Pets or Generations that crashes it since I installed them together and it was working fine prior to installing them. If you want to test it to see which one it crashes, it is fairly easy to remove from the game and I have no problems now that I took it out of my game.

It does work, if you run the "Rigfix program". This is due to a change with Pets.

I ran 3 sim days using 3 books and no crashes.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#89 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 1:37 PM
Awesome!!!
Test Subject
#90 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 12:55 AM
Will you update for showtime? Thanks!
Test Subject
#91 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 3:29 AM
I have installed all expansions including pets and showtime. This mod crashes my game every time. I am disappointed that I can't use this (I used to have it in my game many months ago). Hope you are going to update it soon............

BRobison
Test Subject
#92 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 3:10 AM
Default Is this compatible with Patch 1.38/Supernatural?
Does this mod still work for patch 1.38 & Supernatural? I'm curious. I'd love to save some space and this is pretty brilliant! I can have all of my sim's favorite books right on their nightstand. Then I can drag them back when they fall asleep. I'll check back soon and see if there's any replies to my question. If it doesn't still work, do you think that this will be updated? (I hope so! Well, I hope it still works in game!)

Great job on making a fantastic item!

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#93 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 12:02 PM
Awesome!! Thank You!
Field Researcher
#94 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 9:18 PM
could you update this to 1.48 please? I've been wanting to download this, but it crashes my game.
Field Researcher
#95 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 8:13 AM
yeah... guess not. now it needs updating to 1.50. I kinda liked this mod and have always wanted to clear the room a bit of all the bookshelves. This would have done wonders cuz I could still let my sims have books, but on a smaller scale.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#96 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 3:53 AM
This is great. Will it carry the new texts up to University perhaps? Oh and does it need updating too?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#97 Old 22nd May 2013 at 3:34 PM
This is great. I have been wanting for awhile! Does anyone know if this works currently with University...and latest game update?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 5:49 AM
Thanks again for the awesome mod, cmomoney! Now I can sort my books... inside more books! You've helped my OCD, so I can finally have all my books sorted out. Will definitely be using this in pretty much all of my games, LOL.
Theorist
#99 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 9:55 PM
I'm having a problem where this instantly crashes my game when I try to buy it, Anyone know how to fix it or if it's simply not updated to patch 1.63 and ITF?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 14th May 2014 at 8:26 PM
Thanks you
Page 4 of 5