Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Drink Interactions (Update 13th March 2024)

by TheFoodGroup Posted 4th Nov 2016 at 12:42 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2024 at 6:55 PM by TheFoodGroup : New resources

296 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 238 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 12
Icy Spicy
#251 Old 17th Nov 2021 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbiekait
I don't know if this is a problem with the mod or if it's something else but I can't extract the rar file. Whenever I try it says the extraction failed and I don't know what to do. I never had this problem before.

I dont know why the extraction is failing..I will try and find out.
Meanwhile try this link - https://simfileshare.net/folder/60125/
Icy Spicy
#252 Old 17th Nov 2021 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by trulyfabulous
Yeah, I just crashed, totally froze at the bar. Better Exceptions points to this and LMS

Can you send me the Last exception txt file ?( Not better exceptions)
Icy Spicy
#253 Old 17th Nov 2021 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackPiano
Will there be an update soon?

Can ypou tell me the issues ? if its the rar issue then use the alternate link here for now - https://simfileshare.net/folder/60125/

If its something else...let me know!
Test Subject
#254 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Can you send me the Last exception txt file ?( Not better exceptions)

Yes ma'am, just let me know where you would like for me to send it. Also, somehow I missed an update for andrew's craft enabler, so I am going to run it again and see if that was the issue, making conflicts.
Top Secret Researcher
#255 Old 27th Dec 2021 at 9:56 PM
FYI I received this BE report mentioning this mod and yes the mod I have is the recent one from August.
Also attached the LEs (give them a minute to show up!).
Attached files:
File Type: zip  BE.zip (276.9 KB, 16 downloads)
Description: BE
File Type: zip  LEs.zip (134.4 KB, 8 downloads)
Description: LEs
Icy Spicy
#256 Old 6th Jan 2022 at 7:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
FYI I received this BE report mentioning this mod and yes the mod I have is the recent one from August.
Also attached the LEs (give them a minute to show up!).

hey can you tell me where your sim was when this error popped up ? What was your sim doing ?Do you have any other mods affecting the autonomy of drinks/bars etc ? Do you have mods which may affect zone modifiers ?
Top Secret Researcher
#257 Old 7th Jan 2022 at 5:07 PM
hey can you tell me where your sim was when this error popped up ? What was your sim doing ?Do you have any other mods affecting the autonomy of drinks/bars etc ? Do you have mods which may affect zone modifiers ?

I was sending my sim to travel to a bar! I believe the one in willow creek, but I am not sure. Anyways, I sent him there, and got the LEs. So something with the bartender or something idk. I do have Zer0s vampire drinks bar mod and idk about zone modifiers, unless basemental's venue list is one of those, I have that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#258 Old 6th Mar 2022 at 10:36 PM
thank you FOR FINALLY fixing the download of the CUSTOM DRINK INTERACTION after a year.
Test Subject
#259 Old 15th Mar 2022 at 5:19 AM
im downloading but im not getting the script file please help
Lab Assistant
#260 Old 14th Apr 2022 at 6:31 PM
Hello, the packed mod files are from the previous version and not from April 14, please update the files because this is a mistake
Test Subject
#261 Old 15th Apr 2022 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexWolf
Hello, the packed mod files are from the previous version and not from April 14, please update the files because this is a mistake

I was wondering about this too.
Icy Spicy
#262 Old 22nd Apr 2022 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexWolf

I have reuploaded the files.

Alternate Link
Test Subject
#263 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 8:05 PM
I have reuploaded the files.

Alternate Link

Its the exact same files as last time. Date on the package is 3/28
Test Subject
#264 Old 24th Apr 2022 at 1:38 AM
Default updated file
Quote: Originally posted by paganalex
I was wondering about this too.

So in the alternate link did both drinks and foods get updated ? or just the drinks because I only got alerted that the drinks interaction did
Lab Assistant
#265 Old 24th Apr 2022 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QueenNaya

That's right, it's still the same
Lab Assistant
#266 Old 24th Apr 2022 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amberariee
So in the alternate link did both drinks and foods get updated ? or just the drinks because I only got alerted that the drinks interaction did

I'm joining this question, great idea
Icy Spicy
#267 Old 28th Apr 2022 at 7:58 AM Last edited by icemunmun : 28th Apr 2022 at 8:10 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by QueenNaya

The date on the file is 28th March because that was the last time I edited the files...I made and added all the new drinks ( which I uploaded in April) in late March. I made no more changes in April before uploading it. Earlier I had thought I had uploaded the wrong files but these are the correct files.

I have attached a pic of how the dates of the correct files should look. Let me know if its different

Quote: Originally posted by amberariee

If you have the files from the alternate simfileshare link after 14/15th April, you should be good
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#268 Old 30th Apr 2022 at 3:34 AM
Thank tyou!
Test Subject
#269 Old 5th May 2022 at 7:40 PM
The date on the file is 28th March because that was the last time I edited the files...I made and added all the new drinks ( which I uploaded in April) in late March. I made no more changes in April before uploading it. Earlier I had thought I had uploaded the wrong files but these are the correct files.

I have attached a pic of how the dates of the correct files should look. Let me know if its different

If you have the files from the alternate simfileshare link after 14/15th April, you should be good

Thank you for clearing this up, as I was confused about the data of the files relative to the date of the post.
Test Subject
#270 Old 26th Jun 2022 at 7:11 PM
are the custom bar drinks included in this file?
Instructor
#271 Old 13th Jul 2022 at 2:24 PM
I think the updated file still seems to be from April... ^^;
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#272 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 8:58 AM
Has this been updated for High School Years Patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#273 Old 9th Aug 2022 at 1:14 PM
I keep getting a Better Exceptions error about this mods
Icy Spicy
#274 Old 14th Aug 2022 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NateTheL0ser
I think the updated file still seems to be from April... ^^;

Can you check now ? script should have a July date and package should have an August date.
Icy Spicy
#275 Old 14th Aug 2022 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by uhriahx
Has this been updated for High School Years Patch?

It didnt need an update for the patch but I updated it to today to include new resources.
Page 11 of 12