Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Drink Interactions (Update 13th March 2024)

by TheFoodGroup Posted 4th Nov 2016 at 12:42 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2024 at 6:55 PM by TheFoodGroup : New resources

296 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 238 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 12
Test Subject
#51 Old 2nd May 2017 at 10:23 AM
As nobody haven't done it yet, here's my Czech translation.

Test Subject
#52 Old 8th May 2017 at 1:10 AM
umm can you update this thing?
Test Subject
#53 Old 15th May 2017 at 6:56 AM
I just want to mention that when I do this now, specifically the buy custom drink interaction, the sim will walk up to the bar and talk to nobody for a half minute, and then stop. No menu shows up, it's just nothing.

I don't know if you knew about this or not, so I thought I'd report it.

Thanks!
Icy Spicy
#54 Old 15th May 2017 at 7:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jinxXseemore123
I just want to mention that when I do this now, specifically the buy custom drink interaction, the sim will walk up to the bar and talk to nobody for a half minute, and then stop. No menu shows up, it's just nothing.

I don't know if you knew about this or not, so I thought I'd report it.

Thanks!

The talking was intended to simulate talking to the bartender but the menu should show up. I will check it out. You have the custom drink packages installed right ?
Thanks for the report!
Test Subject
#55 Old 16th May 2017 at 5:17 AM
I do have it! Unfortunately, the menu doesn't show up still.
Icy Spicy
#56 Old 16th May 2017 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jinxXseemore123
I do have it! Unfortunately, the menu doesn't show up still.

Hey...I just checked it out. It shows up for me...strange...Can you please check with only this mod. Many times apparently unrelated mods may cause malfunction.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 31st May 2017 at 9:20 PM
im getting a script error mtsfoodgroup_drinks-custom-interactions this and mtsfoodgroup_foods-custom-interactions in the error log thing ...
gonna remove and see if it fixes my error popup

Every gamer is unique take your time to find your own style, your own way to play,don't try to blend in with everyone, go on be different stand out don't be afraid, no matter what your age, no matter what you like you are you and that's what matters most.Go out at there have fun and play! ^-^
Icy Spicy
#58 Old 31st May 2017 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ragefire
im getting a script error mtsfoodgroup_drinks-custom-interactions this and mtsfoodgroup_foods-custom-interactions in the error log thing ...
gonna remove and see if it fixes my error popup

Can you check with just those two mods (without other mods) ? After the new patch a lot of script mods including some game scripts are throwing error. The issue is due to some out-of-date script/non-script mods.
When I tested with only these two mods there is no script errors in my game.
Test Subject
#59 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 9:23 AM
hi!
My game is a bit laggy (I need to pause to actually doing the interactions and not just standing there) and I removed half of my mods but read somewhere I need to check my last exception.txt file. So other than that I have no other problems yet. I will test further with and without the food/drink interaction mods. Why is it in this file? Sorry if it's nothing serious, I just like to know about things like this. btw thanks for the mods!
Icy Spicy
#60 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 9:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leiamoon
hi!
My game is a bit laggy (I need to pause to actually doing the interactions and not just standing there) and I removed half of my mods but read somewhere I need to check my last exception.txt file. So other than that I have no other problems yet. I will test further with and without the food/drink interaction mods. Why is it in this file? Sorry if it's nothing serious, I just like to know about things like this. btw thanks for the mods!

All scripts in your game including this mod, MCC, game scripts are throwing errors. This is because of outdated script and non script mods in your folder. Please report if there are any errors on using this mod only ( without other mods).This mod is compatible with the recent patch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 8:46 PM
Really just wanted to say thanks for the awesome mods and the awesome way in which you set up your pages with fully fleshed out details. Also the hashtags are a nice touch for simple compatible searches, i just love it.
Test Subject
#62 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 6:49 PM
Default Interactions shows up but menu is blank
When I click on the fridge or anything the interaction to select a custom drink is there but the menu is blank. I want to give my toddler a baby bottle but nothing is there can you help me ?
Icy Spicy
#63 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IsaiahW
When I click on the fridge or anything the interaction to select a custom drink is there but the menu is blank. I want to give my toddler a baby bottle but nothing is there can you help me ?

The baby bottle has not been released by OMS yet
Test Subject
#64 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
The baby bottle has not been released by OMS yet
Do you know when will it release
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 12:28 PM
i cant make this work with food custom since launch of this mods, i had to choose i chossed food, but .. any chance it can work toguether? ot be one only?
Test Subject
#66 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 3:17 PM
Hello guys, I was wondering if you could help me. I installed the mod but when I play the game and try to grab a drink or something it's all empty. I'm running the sims 4 for PC (v1.30.105.1010). I understand it was not made for my version, but do you have any idea if you'll be releasing an update soon? Thanks in advance!
Icy Spicy
#67 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dafaher
Hello guys, I was wondering if you could help me. I installed the mod but when I play the game and try to grab a drink or something it's all empty. I'm running the sims 4 for PC (v1.30.105.1010). I understand it was not made for my version, but do you have any idea if you'll be releasing an update soon? Thanks in advance!

The fridge only has the custom soft drinks by OMS while the alcoholic drinks can be found through the professional bar ( and not through the grab a drink from fridge). Also you need to download the drink pacakes separately as mentioned in the download post.

This mod is compatible with the latest patch ( as i have mentioned in the main post)

Please guys read through the main post before reporting issues ( I am only one person and I am already struggling with answering questions about stuff which has already been mentioned in the post)
Test Subject
#68 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 8:47 PM
The bartender wont serve the custom drinks from the bar. I installed the drink packages also..
Test Subject
#69 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 11:20 AM
My Russian translation (0x1255C91C925BD33A)
Test Subject
#70 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
The fridge only has the custom soft drinks by OMS while the alcoholic drinks can be found through the professional bar ( and not through the grab a drink from fridge). Also you need to download the drink pacakes separately as mentioned in the download post.

This mod is compatible with the latest patch ( as i have mentioned in the main post)

Please guys read through the main post before reporting issues ( I am only one person and I am already struggling with answering questions about stuff which has already been mentioned in the post)

I haven't been notified and I just read your answer icemunmun, thanks a lot for your answer!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#71 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 6:58 PM
I really am enjoying the custom drinks! Thank you!
Test Subject
#72 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 2:43 AM
Does anybody know when the custom baby bottle will be released ?
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 9:22 AM
Broken as of now with November 7th, 2017 update.
Icy Spicy
#74 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Horni4Elves
Broken as of now with November 7th, 2017 update.

Thanks! I am updating all the mods now! Will take a little while though since there are lots of resources to update
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 7:55 AM
am i correct in that if i update this i still have to wait for individual updates of all the recipes that are used with it or will all pre-existing recipes work once this is updated
Page 3 of 12