Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 3:35 PM Last edited by ilusiek88 : 13th Apr 2015 at 9:14 PM.
Default Game problem when Sim ends work at police station.
My sims works as police man. Sometimes, usually when I was building something or editing or being on patrol, and work shift was end, game doesn't take my sim to home, but he was stuck at the place when he was atm.
After it, sim is not going back to home, or I can't switch control to other sim at home, or teleport sim from home. I can't save the game (there is no txt in the little window when I'm checking why I can't save ... ). Did anyone else meet with the same problem?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 10:39 AM
bump.. No one has similar problem ?
Scholar
#3 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ilusiek88
bump.. No one has similar problem ?

If they get stuck at work a quick thing to do is move the family out of the house. All Sims will go to the new house. Then simply move them back to the old house if you want them to.
I don't know what causes them to get stuck but that is a quick fix.

Have you taken out all mods and cc to see if that solves the issue?
Perhaps a mod needs updating.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 9:15 PM
Please read my post again, It happens when my sim is at work and I'm controling him there - at police sation
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ilusiek88
Please read my post again, It happens when my sim is at work and I'm controling him there - at police sation

If your controlling him...Have him use his phone to move house... It should work to then move the whole household to a new home. That way they all show at the new house and your problem should be resolved.

You could also try the manage world option and move them that way. At least they will all show up at the new house and they will no longer be stuck at work.
http://simnation.tv/thesims/howto/h...-in-the-sims-4/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
If your controlling him...Have him use his phone to move house... It should work to then move the whole household to a new home. That way they all show at the new house and your problem should be resolved.

You could also try the manage world option and move them that way. At least they will all show up at the new house and they will no longer be stuck at work.
http://simnation.tv/thesims/howto/h...-in-the-sims-4/

I can't manage world when this happens, also can't save, can't save ascan't move family, and can't switch control on other family member, can't travel, nothing works, just he can go to toilet,eat something,play at pc but not as policeman. Here is log from my documents :

22a073425aa5fb2e25534b1d8desyncea.maxis.sims4.13.pc2015-04-20 11:25:41Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.5.149.1020-1.200.000.101.Releasegame_object.py:3782a073425aa5fb2e25534b1d8 File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 353, in remove
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 428, in call_on_remove
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\game_object.py", line 496, in on_remove
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\game_object.py", line 378, in unregister_on_location_changed
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'remove'
Scholar
#7 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 4:40 AM
Well the only thing you can do is Ctrl-Alt-Del and quit game via the task manager. Anything your Sims has done since last save will be lost (sadly this is your only option). Alas it seems to be a glitch with your game. Once you quit the game make sure to restart your pc or laptop and then start your game again.
Glitches like this happen to the best of us so I do feel your pain. Perhaps before playing the Sims again you could go to Origin and choose repair game just to make sure there are no issues with it. You wont lose anything and its just a slight reassurance that all is well with your game.
Good luck
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 10:13 AM
Well guess I need to post to EA to repair this btw they gave note about cheat "bb.enablefreebuild" that can gave problems with game, guessing I got them closing and thank you mummy_001 for help! :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Jul 2022 at 3:53 AM
I kept getting this error. Use your phone to go to lifestyle coaching. this has been the only thing to work for me so far. Other options caused me to loose progress and job.