Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2022 at 11:59 AM
Default Is something wrong with Around the Sims 3?
Hi, all. I've been trying to get to the ATS3 site and it worked fine before christmas but then something happened and at first I kept getting security warnings when trying to access the site several days in a row. Last night and today I was just redirected to Plesk -site. I hope this is just temporary thing but wondered if anyone knew what is going on?
Advertisement
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jan 2022 at 12:22 PM
I hope not. Maybe it's just server problem or something like that and the site will be back soon. Fingers crossed.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 5th Jan 2022 at 12:43 PM
Yes. It's a problem with the servers, according to her tumblr post (see screenshot)..
Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jan 2022 at 12:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
Yes. It's a problem with the servers, according to her tumblr post (see screenshot)..

That's a relief. I mean, it's sad there is a server problems but at least the site is coming back at some point. It's my favorite one. Too many creators vanished or stopped posting content soon after Sims 4 came, so it's good to know that that is not the case with ATS3 now. Thank you for the creenshot.
Scholar
#6 Old 5th Jan 2022 at 11:41 PM
It seems to be back up now, thank goodness. I don't what I'd do without ATS!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jan 2022 at 6:22 AM
Only ATS4 site is fully back, they aren't ready yet for the older games.
She had mentioned that they would take longer time to reupload as ATS3 was where the majority of her contents were.

ATS is the game changer for older Sims games, I really like her CCs for TS3 and TS2.
I guess we have to wait for a little while.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jan 2022 at 12:26 PM
I agree. The quality of the content in ATS3 is amazing and I love how Sandy also utilizes the scripted objects from the Store. Her site is like 'The Sims 3 Store 2.0'. And her TS4 to TS3 conversions... love, love, love them.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 6th Jan 2022 at 1:44 PM
Yes, I love how Sandy never abandoned TS3 even when TS4 came around. That's a rare occurence for the widely popular TS3 creators back then..

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database