Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2022 at 10:30 PM
Default Thread About Adventures
So I'm opening this thread for everyone to ask questions, discuss pertanining or talk about adventures that come in World Adventure destinations.

So to start off, how do I complete the one in Champ Les Sim that ask me to check out the musuem. I visited it, explored the tomb and am confused what I must do to complete it?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Feb 2022 at 1:33 AM
Is that the one with the bones of the curator? I think you need to bury them in the cemetery...been a while.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Feb 2022 at 8:47 AM
Trouble at the Museum I think the opportunity is called.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Feb 2022 at 11:41 AM
Mad Poster
#5 Old 15th Feb 2022 at 8:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Carl has a guide giving clues here:
https://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/...entures/france/

Yes, and as this game is so old, you/we can google and find the answer to about anything now.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 15th Feb 2022 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
Yes, and as this game is so old, you/we can google and find the answer to about anything now.

But it's funnier to speak about our own experience about the EP instead of breaking the spoiler.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.