Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2022 at 6:33 PM
Default Do you like Bridgeport? I'm doing a huge remake of this world
I have been working in a Bigger Bridgeport, with a sububan area, lot of parks, a street replacement, smothing roads, and also making the city more wooded. theNow I'm building the suburban houses. would you be excited to play in this remade world?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 17th Feb 2022 at 12:29 AM
It looks great so far, my only concern is performance. Bridgeport is a little bit laggy as it is, if you expand it, I'm not sure if it's gonna run well on most people's systems.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2022 at 3:46 PM
I guess the secret is not to put too many families. I already created a world with many lots and few families and it worked well.
Alchemist
#4 Old 21st Feb 2022 at 2:52 PM
Love it. Hope you used ellacharmed's route fix version. If you need any help with a lot or such please tell me!

what does his name even mean?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2022 at 8:04 PM
Yes, the routes is fixed. I smoothed all the slopes. Tell me what you would like to see in this new Bridgeport remake. There's still a lot of space to be occupied. Whoever is interested, I can make the Caw files available as well, I would love to receive help in this construction.
Alchemist
#6 Old 24th Feb 2022 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gabrielgomescunha
Yes, the routes is fixed. I smoothed all the slopes. Tell me what you would like to see in this new Bridgeport remake. There's still a lot of space to be occupied. Whoever is interested, I can make the Caw files available as well, I would love to receive help in this construction.

Wish there were apartments on the other side, no bouncers on any nightclub, just more lots for people to live on in general

what does his name even mean?
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Feb 2022 at 9:45 PM
I will 100% snag and love this. Redcliffs is my current favorite, lottts of empty lots, extra space. My laptop should run fine on this :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2022 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SpookyTiney
I will 100% snag and love this. Redcliffs is my current favorite, lottts of empty lots, extra space. My laptop should run fine on this :D

The world is almost ready, I will make it available for download this week! I put in a lot of families, I'm worried if it will affect performance too much, since it's a world with more than 250 lots and more than 80% of the houses are furnished. Tomorrow I will do the 1st test playing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2022 at 2:53 AM
The world is almost ready, I will make it available for download this week! I put in a lot of families, I'm worried if it will affect performance too much, since it's a world with more than 250 lots and more than 80% of the houses are furnished. Tomorrow I will do the 1st test playing.

The view of the City almost finished.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2022 at 6:17 PM
I have been working in a Bigger Bridgeport, with a sububan area, lot of parks, a street replacement, smothing roads, and also making the city more wooded. theNow I'm building the suburban houses. would you be excited to play in this remade world?

I just finished the world, but I don't know where I can put for download. I tried in The Sims 3 Catalog but there is no longer that option available.