Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2022 at 2:03 AM
Default Help with community time mod and Time Sync mod
Hello! I am having a crashing issue whenever I use the community time mod or a similar mod named timeSync by lazy duchess. For the community time mod the crashing happened anytime I came back from a community lot and when I took the mod out the game was fine. For the time sync mod It would not crash when I got back from community lots, but it would crash anytime I went to switch families in the neighborhood screen. I have tested this back and forth many times and the crashes do not happen when i do not have the mods in. It was very frustrating so I stopped playing for awhile. Today I went back and I tested both mods and now they both crash my game when I first enter the neighborhood screen. I have removed the mods and then the crash does not happen. Just to clarify I am using them separately and I tested them separately. I have looked high and low and it seems that no one else is having these issues with these mods. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I am using the sims 2 ultimate collection.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2022 at 11:57 AM
The best place to get support with a mod is from the creator. @LazyDuchess is active here, but you could also ask on his Tumblr. He has a Discord and Patreon linked there too, so lots of places to contact.