Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2022 at 8:24 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sign of Corruption or just a Bug?
I had my Teens at work and one of those brought a Child from another Subhood from work .-. I got an error from that and reset it and she was somewhere random on my lot and went home after I send the rest home who where teens... Is this corruption or is this a bug? I had a chance card that someone brings someone at home if that is needed information... are those maybe bugged? Is this dangerous? I closed the game without saving
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Aug 2022 at 11:05 PM
Hobby chance cards can bring literally anyone home if they have the right enthusiasm, that's just a bug. Resetting after bringing someone home from work or school is usually just because the school bus or carpool left before the additional sim could get out and is also harmless.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 1:12 AM Last edited by LauraPamplonaS : 29th Aug 2022 at 3:41 AM.
This is just a bug! It's the way the hobby chance card works. The game just chooses a sim that has enough hobby enthusiasm to bring home, regardless of who they are. Here's a recent thread with someone else having the same issue and a few different solutions if you don't want this to happen in your game: https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=669900