Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 2:04 PM Last edited by $RaMRoM$ : 10th Mar 2008 at 4:03 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default BaseGameStarter - My Sims in cas are Flashing in Purple
Hi, My BaseGameStarter is Making Sims Flash In Purple in Cas, I was using the BGS for Playing a challenge, and my custom content in The full game are more than 600 MB! So The Game is really Slow, When I started Creating In cas, i clicked on add a new Sim, and The Sim was flashing Purple, I couldn't see any detail, and the Pose is Like the Pose Of BodyShop, And all the Meshes are showing kind of "Boxy", (Note: This DOESN'T happen in my full game, it appear in the bas game):

Here is My Computer's Information:
------------------
System Information
------------------
*Operating System: Windows Vistaâ„¢ Ultimate (6.0, Build 6000)
*Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz, ~2.4GHz
*Memory: 2046MB RAM
*Page File: 1379MB used, 2934MB available
*DirectX Version: DirectX 10

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce FX 5500
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Display Memory: 588 MB
Dedicated Memory: 254 MB
Shared Memory: 334 MB
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 2:55 PM
You need to zip or rar your App Files folder found here, C:\Users\*Username*\Documents\BaseGameStarter

Post that file (attachment) and a brief description of your problem in the BaseGame thread (or just copy and paste without the bigger pic). I had a prob with it and Numenor helped. He needs those App Files though.

Personally though I would consider upgrading your video card. Your specs look fine otherwise.

*Newness coming.....*
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 1:37 PM
Thanks Piper! The problem is solved now, i went to the BGS thread, and i read everything, it said that the problem was solved by removing the censor, i removed it and it works perfectly! Thanks

Happy Simming~
Locked thread | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: Solved