Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 3:54 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 7th Feb 2014 at 8:37 PM.
Default My Babies’ Mommas Challenge (Rules Updated!)
My Babies’ Mommas Challenge

Requirements:

* Sims 2 Base Game

* Sims 2 Apartment Life

Story:

So you’re the big man from the city? Well, you used to be. Your now ex-wife divorced you recently; taking nearly all of your possessions and cash. Basically, you were left penniless. Out of pity, your ex-wife sends you between 20,000 - 25,000 bucks. You decided to leave the city, mostly out of embarrassment than anger, to start a new life someplace where no one knows you. You find yourself drawn to a small city miles from your former home. Unable to pay the high down payment on the mortgage for of any houses available (even if you could - your character is jobless and unable to keep up with payments) you decided that it’s best to find the cheapest apartment available and live there until you have reached your goal of 300,000 simoleons. With that kind of dough, you’ll be able to place that down payment on the mortgage for that beautiful house! Upon moving to your new apartment, you’re greeted by your attractive female neighbors. Well, one thing lead to another, and you find yourself dating three or more of your neighbors! Not only that but, with all the unprotected intercourse you’re having, someone might end up pregnant.

Download Sweatm's Risky Woohoo mod before starting the game.

Create your attractive male sim in CAS.

Then create any number, between three and seven, of an attractive female sims in CAS. Remember, the max being SEVEN females! Or date the townies already spawned to be your neighbors.

If your chose to create your female neighbors, move them all into any building separately so that each sims can choose their own apartment. It can be game base or custom made. Don't worry about decorating the female's home. Just worry about your main character.

Once the female sims has a crush on your male sim, you must take them out on several dates without being caught.

Once you have this option: Propose → Stay a Night, use it! By then, your relationship with that female should be fairly high and in good terms.

Once she accepts your proposal you must soften her up a bit and invite to bed for some woohooing action.

After awhile, propose for the female sim to move in. You must do this every time the option becomes available.

Make sure that all your female sims have jobs. This way your male can cheat with the reduced chance of being caught. He's not allowed to have a job until his children are teenagers.

You must repeat this process until they're pregnant or earned the 'Try for a Baby' option. Always try for the baby when given the chance. If not, you'll always have the risky woohoo hack.

Rules:

Use uintprop maxtotalhumans # (put any number over 20) and uintprop maxtotalsims # (put any number over 20) cheat. This way, you can have any amount of sims in a family and/or lot.

You may use cheats to speed up the pregnancy or force early delivery, whatever you want.

Then, he must care for the babies until they're teenagers while keeping up his affairs.

He must have the Romance Aspiration and at least three charisma points before he could start flirting with anyone. His secondary aspiration must be Popularity.

No Cheats allowed except for:

> Build and Decor Cheats.

> Pregnancy cheats if necessary. This may only be used to speed up pregnancies; NOT to induce them!

> uintprop maxtotalhumans #

> uintprop maxtotalsims #

He may not start any businesses to earn money.

However, your male sims may work as a DJ, sell paintings, sell harvest, fish, etc.

No vacations allowed of you have Bon Voyage installed.

+150 for every baby successfully raised to adolescence.
+100 for every female who falls in love with you.
+50 for every female who has a crush on you.
+10 for every 20,000 earned to household.
+10 for every successful date.
+10 for every best friend or BFF made.
+5 for every skill max out.
+5 for when female accepts proposal to move in.
+5 for when male sims paints a picture of females in household. Points can only be earn once per female painted.

-150 for every child taken away.
-100 for every female who falls out of love with you.
-100 for getting married before all babies are teens.
-50 for every female who falls out of crush with you.
-10 for every failed date.
-10 for any cheats used other than the ones listed.
-10 for every best friend or BFF lost.
-5 for every rejected proposal or flirt interaction.
-5 for every time repoman has to come and take sim's items.
-5 for aspiration or motive failure.

Once your male sim reached his goal of 300,000 simoleons, the challenge is over. You're free to move into that glorious house or stay with the children.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 7:07 PM
I'm interested (at the very least, I think it would make a neat story), but if I'm not mistaken, wouldn't the female sims have to be playable in order to actually get pregnant? I mean, I've only ever been able to get pregnant with a not-in-household partner if I had the female selected. So either playable or boolpropped, I guess?

(Also, I think this might be my first post to the forums. Go me. )
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 11:04 PM
Another question is, are the women supposed to give birth? That means they must be moved in or they must be playable families and we have to circle to let the pregnancies advance.

I guess the women should be playables anyhow to make sure that there are enough living there. (Every time I hope for female townies to move in, I only get grouchy old men .)
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 12:27 AM
OoOo... I'm actually interested in this one. I hope to hear more on it before i start. Especially with the pregnancy stuff.
Scholar
#5 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 6:16 PM
This would be a good break from all of my failing legacies. It'll also give me a good excuse to actually use apartments.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 9:09 PM
I'll put up the rules and such sometime today.
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 12:18 AM
Yea! I'll certainly give it a try.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 4:12 AM
Ready for playing.
Scholar
#9 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 5:22 AM
the maximum of women is 7, so the minimum is 4, correct?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 5:54 AM
The min is three.
Scholar
#11 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 6:01 AM
okie dokie, I'm going to get started on this now that I've downloaded enough content for the day :3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 1:41 PM Last edited by addict12 : 4th Feb 2010 at 12:03 AM.
I added some changes. I also started testing it today.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 9:21 PM Last edited by addict12 : 1st Feb 2010 at 9:37 PM.
Okay, I updated the rules. I hope it's understandable.
Scholar
#14 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 5:14 AM
Darn it! I keep forgetting to play this family, I'm just so wrapped in Pleasantview..hopefully tomorrow I'll have some pictures and updates.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 10:41 PM
Same here. I had to start over because my game crashed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 7:37 AM
Should I create a TS3 version of this challege?
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by addict12
Should I create a TS3 version of this challege?

I would be very interested in joining the TS3 version seems a lot of fun. (: