Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 3:44 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Issue with Chris Hatch's Go To School Mod - no Taxi arriving
Hello there. As the title says, I'm having an issue with Chris Hatch's Go To School mod.
I've already done extensive testing. I've removed all mods. I've tested for conflicts. I've cleaned my lots. I've done everything that I can possibly think of. I honestly can't figure out what is going wrong.
The school lot sets up fine, and I get the message when I click on the Globe Object and the lot is declared to be a school. But on my playable Sims lots, the school bus always arrives to pick them up and they go to regular school. No taxi arrives. I'm very certain I have no other mod or hacks that modify the taxi - I've scoured everything. I've gotten rid of any and all conflicts. It is a mod heavy game. I'm starting to wonder if perhaps I'm missing a file for the School Mod?

Is anyone able to assist with this? Is Chris Hatch still active here? This is absolutely driving me nuts. I have the Hospital Mod and it functions 100% properly as it's supposed to.

TIA
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 4:38 AM
@Chris Hatch Can you help?

I would try in an empty folder except his mod.
If you can't get it to work you could always use the simlogical school system.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 6:00 AM Last edited by literarygoth : 13th Aug 2022 at 7:50 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
@Chris Hatch Can you help?

I would try in an empty folder except his mod.
If you can't get it to work you could always use the simlogical school system.

Yes I've already tried this as well, hence asking for assistance here. Thank you!

**EDIT**
It would seem something broke on my neighborhood. Resetting it back to base seems to have fixed it. I tested in an untouched lot and it worked fine, with all the mods I have installed and no conflicts. Sad to see that hood go but c'est la vie.