Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: What is your favorite Resident Evil Game?
Resident Evil
1 33.33%
Resident Evil 2
1 33.33%
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
1 33.33%
Resident Evil 4
2 66.67%
Resident Evil 5
2 66.67%
Resident Evil: Survivor
1 33.33%
Resident Evil: Outbreak/Outbreak File #2
1 33.33%
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
1 33.33%
Resident Evil: Code Veronica/Code Veronica X
1 33.33%
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
1 33.33%
Resident Evil: Zero
1 33.33%
Resident Evil: Dead Aim
0 0%
Resident Evil: Directors Cut
1 33.33%
Resident Evil: Gaiden
0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 7:57 AM
Default Favorite Resident Evil Game
Ah, yes, its that time to put up a poll, and tell what is your favorite Resident Evil game. Gotta love it.

My favorite Resident Evil Games are as follows:

Resident Evil

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil: Outbreak and Outbreak File #2

Resident Evil: Survivor

Resident Evil: Code Veronica and Code Veronica X

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles

Resident Evil is probably the best Zombie Horror Survivor game out there. I know maybe a lot will disagree with me, but it is. The dynamics of the game, were so amazing, that I have fallen in love with everything of the game(s). And I soo can't wait for Resident Evil 6 and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City or ORC to come out! I am so fricking excited!

Now without further ado.

Resident Evil 6 Official Game Trailer

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 7:59 AM
I like the ones I played the most a lot and beat, so Code Veronica X, Resident Evil 4, and 5. I played a few of the others, but never beat them.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 8:05 AM
5 to me was rather odd. And then you had so much added on. Albert Wesker wasn't hard to beat. I honestly thought he would be a little harder to beat ><

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nevermore Raven
5 to me was rather odd. And then you had so much added on. Albert Wesker wasn't hard to beat. I honestly thought he would be a little harder to beat ><

Yeah that's true, but the final boss of four wasn't too hard either, and I don't think... (although I don't remember if I played this one) that the final version of Nemesis, the blob, was that hard either.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 8:14 AM
Its amazing, you work your way all the way up to the end, and then you die more times on the way to the final boss. And then...You realize that final boss, was not worth my time. Once you figured what Wesker's weak points were, you had it made. Enough said.

Survivor, I played that when I was younger, and I remember when I was playing my little brother was watching me play, and he would hide beneath the covers. But I remember one time when I was playing, I felt the controller vibrate, and I heard this loud thud noise, and I handed the controller to my little brother, and he freaked, so I turned it off, then had nightmares. Ahhh what good times

Mad Poster
#6 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 8:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nevermore Raven
Its amazing, you work your way all the way up to the end, and then you die more times on the way to the final boss. And then...You realize that final boss, was not worth my time. Once you figured what Wesker's weak points were, you had it made. Enough said.

Survivor, I played that when I was younger, and I remember when I was playing my little brother was watching me play, and he would hide beneath the covers. But I remember one time when I was playing, I felt the controller vibrate, and I heard this loud thud noise, and I handed the controller to my little brother, and he freaked, so I turned it off, then had nightmares. Ahhh what good times

Maybe it makes sense in a way though... like in video games the main villain has to be killed last, so by definition would be found usually cowering behind all the stronger protection that you have to go through, so when you fight them they mutate themselves, bu they're still not stronger than their goons who were already mutated, prepared, in greater numbers etc.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 8:22 AM
I so agree with that statement. Because its true. It amazes me how the final boss can be so...Well weak, now there were some freaky bosses along the way, and surely, those scared me. More than the final boss. Resident Evil is a franchise, that I am so happy that was made. I love most to all of their games. But there is some games, that I do believe Capcom could have done without.

Mad Poster
#8 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 2:12 PM
Yeah, in Resident Evil 5 Wesker was more of an action type villain than an actually scary one. I thought Irving was scarier, the various Pyramid head like things were much scarier, but I think the scariest monster in 5 was this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Sea5khL4U

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 5:43 AM
Yeah, that boss was freaking creepy, but pretty easy to beat But this boss Excella The Mutated Version

was a bitch to defeat. It took me soooo long to finally beat her, and it annoyed me! Using that laser, and then you had to wait. UGH! >.<

Mad Poster
#10 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 6:39 AM
Oh yes, she was probably the hardest.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 6:01 PM
>.> Freaking tentacles or whatever they were coming at you. And freaking out..I was like:

"WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!?!?!?"

And ugh, you had to make every shot was precise, or had to wait until is was ready to shoot again...Yeah, died I don't know how many times -.-"