Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 6:48 PM
Default A question! Would it be okay if I submerged another epic game?
So, I've been thinking, that I do not want to make a new group for Parasite Eve, granted Squaresoft made Parasite Eve, and Capcom made Resident Evil. But they both are Horror Survival games. SO.

May I do this? Or should I make a whole new Social Group for Parasite Eve?

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 7:55 PM
I think you should make this group one about zombie games in general if you want, so sure you don't need a new group! I mean Resident Evil is the main one of zombie games in general, right? So just make threads about what you want in this group that falls under zombie games, or even movies.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 5:10 PM
Well, then fudgeness! Parasite Eve was never even about Zombies. Though it was a Horror Survival game, and scared the shizznet out of me. >.< But yeah, you are right. Thank you

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013