Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:21 AM
Default Sims 3-Only Things You Hate
I don't even have the game yet and I can think of the worse. All the Sims look like a version of the Pillsbury Dough Boy. Is that the BEST they could do after all this time. Unless theres some cc every single sim will look alike.

Right now my Sims all look entirely different unless theyre related.

And I can't believe Maxis left in the same god awful furniture. Woot, that horrible bed with the leather headboard in paisley rainbow colors..sick

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
Abraham Lincoln
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:33 AM
You havent even played the game? Dont judge it before you play it. I have it and hardly any of the sims look the same, they actually arent as round/plasticy as they seem..you can make their faces thinner and not so round also.

Um.. whats this leather and rainbow paisley thing? All the furniture looks great and theres a lot of new stuff.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:43 AM
But what do you hate about it?

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
Abraham Lincoln
Alchemist
#4 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:34 PM
The game's fine!
(I have it)

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Alchemist
#5 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 7:57 PM
Ok I hate waiting for them to finish work or sleep.

I hate that you can't make your own neighborhoods although that would take ages in THIS version.

I hate that I can't have all my cc converted to TS3.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#6 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 7:20 PM Last edited by cassslas1996 : 15th Jul 2009 at 9:57 AM.
Default Why the Sims 3 is the worst game ever
I don't like anything about it.

The Sims 2 is much, much better.

I am a control freak with my Sims, I almost threw Bella and Mortimer's daughter Venus in a fire when she became an adult and I left and she had adopted a little baby girl -.-

The list of reasons I loathe the Sims 3:
1. The faces stink.
2. You can't see in their work buildings.
3. There isn't enough cheats.
4. They're all fat even with all the sliders down.
5. You can't easily add new clothes and stuff.
6. No clothes/Store content worth a shizzball.
7. Ultra Speed is sooo slow.
8. The clothes are too modest, and I can't download better ones.
9. The website is terrible.
10. The sims are the worst sims I've ever seen.
11. The Pi Menu is poorly set up.
12. I HATE having to use a bunch of romantic actions when they have perfectly fine, high relationships.
13. You ALWAYS have mutual relationships!
14. There just isn't enough cheats! (See #3)
15. The way they move, it's too damn slow.
16. The sims age by themselves. (Even when I turn off aging!)
17. It's a waste of $50!
18. It's too expensive. (see #17)
19. Etc...

I haven't played it in WEEKS. I dunno why I have it downloaded....Probably cuz the sims 2 will probly get overloaded for the umpteenth time pretty soon. Sigh, me and cc, don't let us near each other. =]

So now you know why i hate the sims 3 =]

*EDIT*
I was going to get on the sims 3 again, I've just been thinking about what I liked about it, but sadly it was wiped with the Trojan Horse, dammit, and I'm too lazy to re-download it.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«